Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So were you in jail?

Or trapped doon a well?

Out of jail on the same day the HMRC won their case, The Rangers International PLC released thier accounts and finally the Lord Nimmo outcome is to be revised.

It's Fooking Christmas at mine and I got all the pressies. :lol:

ETA, And Tedi has disappeared like snow aff a dyke in summer :wub:

:)

Edited by hellbhoy

The accounts have definitely been released today as it is a good day to bury bad news. An absolute fucking shambles. The cash burn is quite incredible. Serious work needs to be done or they are out of business again very soon.

Load of shite. One of the most erudite posters on this site. Even if he does leave many here with some acute pericombobulation, he is perfectly cromulent in his posting style.

With regret, I have a gross insufficiency de points-vert so must confirm my approval of the above with this somewhat laboured promulgation.

The accounts have definitely been released today as it is a good day to bury bad news. An absolute fucking shambles. The cash burn is quite incredible. Serious work needs to be done or they are out of business again very soon.

Yeah.

I hope they sign more expensive players in January

So, definitely a new club then?

That's what they hint at themselves..

http://rangers.co.uk/news/club/club-statement-55/

WE WOULD like to correct some misleading information that has been circulating on what is described as the Big Tax Case.

For the avoidance of doubt, Rangers have not lost the case. There is no question of any liability impacting on our Club, its history or any member of the Rangers International Football Club plc Group.

The Rangers Football Club and the entities which currently own and manage it are not party to these proceedings nor do we have any say in what happens. The proceedings are a matter for those affected by them.

We note that the assessments for tax which were the subject for appeal and which are referred to as the Big Tax Case relate to Murray Group Holdings Limited, Murray Group Management Limited, The Premier Group Property Limited, GM Mining Limited and RFC 2012 PLC (in liquidation).