Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

no we don't Adonis,

Kings quote today re: we will be debt free and one of the strongest clubs in world football after this fiasco ring true whether you dunces can accept it when it happens or not

a) You should all get your mental gymnastic straight. The club has no legal personality so can't own assets or owe liabilities (such as debt).

b) WTF had that to do with the the GASL assertion that they (the major shareholders and board directors) only got round to dealing with the SD loans this morning?

Or as thay say in Texas and probably Tennessee "Fool me once, shame on... shame on you, Fool me... you can't get fooled again" George W Bush

Yours

aDONis

Dignity

Thought it was funny myself.

At least our board didn't call us criminally racist

Or smelly.

Hardly the same thing - this saga has thrown up a veritable cornucopia of events to have a giggle at. The uniting thread has been the continual reactions from the Horde when they realise, yet again, that the rest of us were actually right about their latest saviour.

Still, do carry on - I always welcome your input on how I should spend my time.

Are You still waiting on Paul sending your Jinky subbuteo figure out?

Just watched king on sky sports news talking about mikes 5 million.

Said he has had a change of heart, and feels the circumstances are now right to pay it back...as he stated he had no intention of paying it back previously.

the fact that he seems to have softened his stance and now wants to pay it back....was wonder if he is hoping mike will soften his stance and maybe drop his court proceedings against him???

anybody else any ideas??

Edited by the 67

Just watched king on sky sports news talking about mikes 5 million.Said he has had a change of heart, and feels the circumstances are now right to pay it back...as he stated he had no intention of paying it back previously.the fact that he seems to have softened his stance and now wants to pay it back....was wonder if he is hoping mike will soften his stance and maybe drop his court proceedings against him???anybody else any ideas??

The good guy won (his £5M back)

a) You should all get your mental gymnastic straight. The club has no legal personality so can't own assets or owe liabilities (such as debt).

b) WTF had that to do with the the GASL assertion that they (the major shareholders and board directors) only got round to dealing with the SD loans this morning?

Or as thay say in Texas and probably Tennessee "Fool me once, shame on... shame on you, Fool me... you can't get fooled again" George W Bush

Yours

aDONis

I never said the club has a personality party pooper

The holding company own assets etc. so what?? Dunno why you took 10 minutes out of your time to post that in point 1? Your time is worthless anyway

Plus writing yours Adonis at the end of every post is cringey

Your two points make no difference at all to the fact that Rangers will be debt free in next few years.

Leave the AGM facts etc. to the professionals you've got egg on your face

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

Said he has had a change of heart, and feels the circumstances are now right to pay it back...as he stated he had no intention of paying it back previously.

the fact that he seems to have softened his stance and now wants to pay it back....was wonder if he is hoping mike will soften his stance and maybe drop his court proceedings against him???

anybody else any ideas??

Erm ... talk is cheap?

anybody else any ideas??

Maybe, maybe your just so obsessed that this keeps you up at night wasting your time, while you think what crap you will post on P&B about this lol post about your own clubs losers

The good guy?

Tell that to the usc workers

Tell that to his shop and warehouse staff.

Tell that to the golf direct staff.

These guys are obsessed with Rangers Bennett, they can't go a day without thinking about Rangers for an hour. They sit and come up with all these facts that are untrue and post them to keep themselves happy because their own clubs don't do that

The Rangers board have no money, they can't pay back general mike his money.

The Rangers board have fell out with king and are looking for a way out.

General mike will own their brands...

Rangers will not pay big bad Mike.

Mike goes to court..

Rangers will pay Mike.

I think we can all see who is running the show.

Maybe, maybe your just so obsessed that this keeps you up at night wasting your time, while you think what crap you will post on P&B about this lol post about your own clubs losers

Nibble......

Nibble........

Shit bait.

I never said the club has a personality party pooper

The holding company own assets etc. so what?? Dunno why you took 10 minutes out of your time to post that in point 1? Your time is worthless anyway

Plus writing yours Adonis at the end of every post is cringey

Your two points make no difference at all to the fact that Rangers will be debt free in next few years.

Leave the AGM facts etc. to the professionals you've got egg on your face

Have you ever considered gathering an anthology of your posts into a nice Christmas stocking-filler book?

The Rangers board have no money, they can't pay back general mike his money.

The Rangers board have fell out with king and are looking for a way out.

General mike will own their brands...

We don't need to pay mike

there's no timeframe to pay so he's not getting it

it's not in our interest to pay mike