Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I posted this a couple of days back...

IMG_20151118_212530_zps9pvehath.jpg

While there is no evidence to suggest this is real or fake, I find it hard to believe that having been essentially threatened by HMRC that they have evidence of deceit on Rangers part that the tax manager would be sending out a letter.

Seems to me to be the job of a director/legal counsel.

Looks fake to me

I make professional business letters for a living and that letter is fake

The margins of the page aren't even set up correctly for a letter or business letterhead

That looks like a Wordpad document with a logo and text pasted in by the looks of it by people like Phil.

Paper quality is extremely poor which only happens when using tesco paper etc not when a real business prints a letter

I could make a better looking letter in 30 mins

I hope you employ a good proofreader.

For what businesses? Blacksmiths, apothecaries, milliners, the odd gramophone repairman? How's the printed communications graphic design market these days? Buoyant, a bit changeable? May I suggest investing in one of these telegraph machines that's all the chatter these days and perhaps branching out your range of services to include book binding and heraldry.

Shite lying troll.

I'm professionally qualified to work in an office and did it for local government for 2 years, I don't know why you suggest that I should branch out because I'm a Swiss Army knife of business and IT skills in the modern era Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

'Rangers First said last week they were in a position to buy shares but were wanting a seat on the board....

Those shares would've tipped the resolution in Kings favour allowing the life support to continue.

Nae luck there then.

A pretty common tax dodge amongst media types, apparently. Not sure exactly how it works, but I think its something along the lines of investing money in a film production company which makes losses that you use to offset tax ...possibly. Its what some of Take That were done for I believe.

How apt that Rangers main line of defence is pure whataboutery

I see no whataboutery, just a journalist making a valid comparison and looking at the bigger picture.

A judge who happens to be an expert in football law examined the rules and Rangers conduct and found that Rangers were guilty of administration errors, he also declared that the players were properly registered, he issued an appropriate punishment, he also confirmed that the tax ruling had nothing to do with the tribunal.

The SPL themselves ruled out any further action.

In some ways I actually enjoy that there are some that will never accept this.

Expert in football law........oh ffs...

you are losing it tedi.

'Rangers First said last week they were in a position to buy shares but were wanting a seat on the board....

Those shares would've tipped the resolution in Kings favour allowing the life support to continue.

Nae luck there then.

Only if they had bought them from the "No" camp, surely?

Professionally qualified to work in an office :lol:

What a melter.

-You're the melter mate you melted your brain a long time ago when you became obsessed with Rangers :lol:

What are you qualified as if you want to try and laugh at being qualified to work in an office, amongst many other qualifications, mr know it all Njord thinks he knows best again like usual when he doesn't even know what he's talking about lol

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

-You're the melter mate you melted your brain a long time ago when you became obsessed with Rangers :lol:

What are you qualified as if you want to try and laugh at being qualified to work in an office, amongst many other qualifications, mr know it all Njord thinks he knows best again like usual when he doesn't even know what he's talking about lol

There is no such thing as office qualifications you dolt :D

Unless you're on about svq's which they give out to the children they don't even trust with the kettle .

Do you have 'qualified to work in an office' on your cv?

I'm professionally qualified to work in an office and did it for local government for 2 years, I don't know why you suggest that I should branch out because I'm a Swiss Army knife of business and IT skills iinhe modern era

Swiss army knife of business and it has got to be the greatest partridge-esque quote I have ever read in my life. Kudos.

Can you tell us your Office Qualifications?