Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There is no such thing as office qualifications you dolt :D

Unless you're on about svq's which they give out to the children they don't even trust with the kettle .

That's where you're wrong, I had to work at the pinnacle of local government for 2 years to get my business and administration qualification, you wouldn't even get in the door before you try to make out like you know everything

What qualifications do you have??

I have standard grade 1 scores for business management, physics, chemistry, P.E. and more

I study business management at Uni for a bachelors degree.

Tl;dr before you talk pis about qualifications make sure that you have some :lol:

I see no whataboutery, just a journalist making a valid comparison and looking at the bigger picture.

I read that as the journalist quoting one of the reasons for appeal. He isnt making comparisons, BDO are.

It is absolute 100% whataboutery. Claiming you should get off with an illegal tax dodge because there are other illegal tax dodges out there that anyone could be using is, frankly, absurd. To be honest, I'd be surprised if BDOs lawyers were that stupid.

That's where you're wrong, I had to work at the pinnacle of local government for 2 years to get my business and administration qualification, you wouldn't even get in the door before you try to make out like you know everything

I have standard grade 1 scores for business management, physics, chemistry, P.E. and more

Tl;dr before you talk pis about qualifications make sure that you have some :lol:

Im not sure I find you funny anymore, you're trying way too hard. Might be time to put you out of your misery

Yeah I half believed you were for real until that. Shame really, if you were real it would have been funnier

I read that as the journalist quoting one of the reasons for appeal. He isnt making comparisons, BDO are.

It is absolute 100% whataboutery. Claiming you should get off with an illegal tax dodge because there are other illegal tax dodges out there that anyone could be using is, frankly, absurd. To be honest, I'd be surprised if BDOs lawyers were that stupid.

You see most things as whataboutery. An illegal tax dodge, really?

'Pinnacle of local government'

Pished Breeks epidemic alert...

Ho Martin 2 sugars, and remember to give the stamps a good lick before you put them on the envelopes.

I bet you heard that a few times.

No mate, if you know anything about modern business no one makes tea as a part of their job unless they work in catering or as a secretary for a big shot perhaps

Claiming you should get off with an illegal tax dodge

what was illegal about EBT's prior to 2010

HMRC havent even claimed rangers did anything illegal, they claim it was how we administered them that was wrong and therefore subject to tax laws

if we were illegally dodging tax there would have been criminal charges as tax evasion is a crime, tax avoidance (which EBT's were) is not a crime

Give up Martin FFS. It's gone beyond stale...

I was just proving nord wrong in his claim that he posted and then ran away to try and make it stick as if it's true when it wasn't lol now bye this isn't Rangers related

A few good points in this article from an actual journalist.

By Adrian Durham

I heard a tragic story recently about a man who had a beautiful and loving wife, but who couldn't see the good in her. He longed for his single life, and so he sought a divorce, got one, and celebrated his new life on his own without the woman who had annoyed him so much.

Fast forward a few years and the man is a broken shell of what he used to be. His existence has become pointless. He still maintains he was right and that his life is good, but literally everyone either laughs at him or pities him.

That sad man in denial is Celtic Football Club. They will never be man enough to admit it, but they didn't realise just how meaningless their world would be without their closest neighbour, Rangers.

When Rangers were around, Celtic knew they had to stick together to have the best chance of being successful. Without Rangers pushing them, Celtic have become a mess.

What kind of club gets knocked out of Europe twice before December?

The shocking sharp decline of Celtic has happened with Rangers fighting their way back up the ladder. In July 2012 Rangers found themselves at the bottom of the Scottish Football League, in November that year Celtic beat Barcelona 2-1 on a glorious night.

Since then Celtic have been an embarrassment in Europe, culminating in a shocking shambles this season, a low point leading to Ronny Deila declaring a TV reporter's question was stupid, moments after his team had lost again to confirm a bottom-place finish in their Europa League group.

Who's stupid?

Some Celtic fans have devoted their life to hating Rangers – they still try to claim the side currently top of the Scottish Championship isn't actually Rangers – they say it's a new club formed after summer 2012, and they are campaigning feverishly for Rangers to be stripped of their titles.

These aren't fans of football – these are people so worried about the decline of their own team, they have to seek new ways to deny history and put down the only club that can knock them off their rather meaningless perch in Scotland.

These fans even claimed success when the club signed Scott Allan from Hibs right under the noses of Rangers in the summer.

Allan said he joined because he wanted to play in Europe, well he played in the final game, and was on the pitch for the final 18 minutes, long enough to see Ajax score their winner. Sad times when a once great club has to resort to sneaky signings to keep the fans happy.

Scottish football put itself in the wilderness with its ridiculous punishment of Rangers three and a half years ago. Celtic celebrated, but it marked the start of a horrible decline towards embarrassment for them.

They will never admit it, but Celtic fans can't wait for Rangers to return. They will be celebrating if Mark Warburton's side win promotion this season

I was just proving nord wrong in his claim that he posted and then ran away to try and make it stick as if it's true when it wasn't lol now bye this isn't Rangers related

Maybe you should stick to bigot media wag wag.

A few good points in this article from an actual journalist.

By Adrian Durham

I heard a tragic story recently about a man who had a beautiful and loving wife, but who couldn't see the good in her. He longed for his single life, and so he sought a divorce, got one, and celebrated his new life on his own without the woman who had annoyed him so much.

Fast forward a few years and the man is a broken shell of what he used to be. His existence has become pointless. He still maintains he was right and that his life is good, but literally everyone either laughs at him or pities him.

That sad man in denial is Celtic Football Club. They will never be man enough to admit it, but they didn't realise just how meaningless their world would be without their closest neighbour, Rangers.

When Rangers were around, Celtic knew they had to stick together to have the best chance of being successful. Without Rangers pushing them, Celtic have become a mess.

What kind of club gets knocked out of Europe twice before December?

The shocking sharp decline of Celtic has happened with Rangers fighting their way back up the ladder. In July 2012 Rangers found themselves at the bottom of the Scottish Football League, in November that year Celtic beat Barcelona 2-1 on a glorious night.

Since then Celtic have been an embarrassment in Europe, culminating in a shocking shambles this season, a low point leading to Ronny Deila declaring a TV reporter's question was stupid, moments after his team had lost again to confirm a bottom-place finish in their Europa League group.

Who's stupid?

Some Celtic fans have devoted their life to hating Rangers – they still try to claim the side currently top of the Scottish Championship isn't actually Rangers – they say it's a new club formed after summer 2012, and they are campaigning feverishly for Rangers to be stripped of their titles.

These aren't fans of football – these are people so worried about the decline of their own team, they have to seek new ways to deny history and put down the only club that can knock them off their rather meaningless perch in Scotland.

These fans even claimed success when the club signed Scott Allan from Hibs right under the noses of Rangers in the summer.

Allan said he joined because he wanted to play in Europe, well he played in the final game, and was on the pitch for the final 18 minutes, long enough to see Ajax score their winner. Sad times when a once great club has to resort to sneaky signings to keep the fans happy.

Scottish football put itself in the wilderness with its ridiculous punishment of Rangers three and a half years ago. Celtic celebrated, but it marked the start of a horrible decline towards embarrassment for them.

They will never admit it, but Celtic fans can't wait for Rangers to return. They will be celebrating if Mark Warburton's side win promotion this season

Now, I've posted before that I'd have preferred it if Celtic had gone tits-up, and you framed that article up so nicely that I got myself all comfy and prepared for a right good chortle at their expense.

It was a load of fucking shite though.