Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not accepted on to the Master's then? You could have gotten to use bleach and acetone if you had. Cleaning is a well respected profession, so I am told.

Do bachelors first start own profitable businesses etc then if I want to I can do masters part time 3 years later even Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

I'm a Swiss Army knife of business and IT skills in the modern era

I make professional business letters for a living

I study Computing and IT to honours degree level at Uni

I had to work at the pinnacle of local government for 2 years to get my business and administration qualification

I study business management at Uni for a bachelors degree.

I'm not 'a student' I'm an entrepreneur ..

Just wanna say that this whole education/cock size comparison bullshit you lot are up to is absolutely pathetic and I hate you all. Also, I'm sorry for even looking at this thread and I wish it a quick death.

You do know that there are over 20,000 posts on here

The "quick death" possibility has passed a long time ago

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

:lol:

I changed the qualification I was working towards because I realised business is my dream and not computing, although, it is fun that you trawled through all my posts wasting your time to post that while I was working towards glory and enjoying my team win 4-0 lol

Stay batchelor forever, dream about starting own profitable businesses etc then if I want to I can masterbate full- time for 3 years.

the closest you will get to a batchelor is batchelors noodles so I don't know why you insit on going on about it or quoting my posts all the time it's a Rangers thread, I'm off, Rangers won 4-0 today.

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

You do realise I didn't trawl anything, I just quoted one post?

Thought that would be obvious to a computing genius.

PS flipping burgers isn't working towards glory. Unlucks champ.

You can post all the bs you want,

It is obvious you trawled through my profile, then post section, or else remembered which thread I posted that in then went back about 20 pages just to quote it so you did show your true colours while I was enjoying my team's great victory

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

I changed the qualification I was working towards because I realised business is my dream and not computing, although, it is fun that you trawled through all my posts wasting your time to post that while I was working towards glory and enjoying my team win 4-0 lol

Get him tell. Out of order, him trawling through all your quotes like that!

Where a outs you studying, mate?

Are you simple? Look at my post I quoted someone who quoted you.

You can't even read. :lol:

Dullard.

Oh and let's see this mythical IQ test of yours.

you posted I flip burgers when I don't for some reason, after I pointed out my team just won, which makes it worse as you changed the subject back to your lalaland. It's odd that you've taken a shine to me but take your head out the clouds and stop spouting a load of crap.

I'll just have to start proofreading my posts before I post them dave.j, because it's clear that the only way people like you and thundernipples can try to win is by repeatedly writing bs until you drone the other person away.

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

You do know that there are over 20,000 posts on here

The "quick death" possibility has passed a long time ago

Aye, very true. I guess that was a bit of a silly statement from me.

Still hope this thread dies, though.

I'll just have to start proofreading my posts before I post them dave.j, because it's clear that the only way people like you and thundernipples can try to win is by repeatedly writing bs until you drone the other person away.

BS? Is that student speak, for something?

So. Where are you studying?

Edited by dave.j

I'll just have to start proofreading my posts before I post them

That would be a great start.

Once you've mastered that, you could try having them resemble sane and rational thoughts.

I miss Snafu and his crayons.

That would be a great start.

Once you've mastered that, you could try having them resemble sane and rational thoughts.

I miss Snafu and his crayons.

Sane and rational thoughts such as Rangers horsing your team home, away & in the league next season on our way to 55