Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not sure if this would qualify as Spamming?..hmm.

Well, you should know. You're so much of a spam your middle names are Fray and Bentos.

Arguably the worst comeback ever seen.

Firstly its Fray Bentos not Fray and Bentos.

Secondly They never made Spam

But apart from that...belter!

And if anyone's an expert on spam it's the much-banned Kingy.

Sigh!

Arguably the worst comeback ever seen. Firstly its Fray Bentos not Fray and Bentos. Secondly They never made Spam But apart from that...belter!

I would try and slowly explain to you again the fact that there are two different words 'Fray' and 'Bentos' but I already have you down as a bona fide bulletproof brain-donor who is beyond any semblance of help.

Edited by NewHope

I would try and slowly explain to you again the fact that there are two different words 'Fray' and 'Bentos' but I already have you down as a bona fide bulletproof brain-donor who is beyond any semblance of help.

Wrong, they aren't two separate words, Fray Bentos is a city that's what it's named after, it's a bit like saying your middle name should be New and York, maybe get your name on that brain dinner donor list ?

Never had a RM account and never will, the place is a joke, probably more Rangers hating obsessives post there than genuine Rangers fans.

Wunf / Njord probably has 10x that on FF, he already admitted on here to having 7 user accounts, he also claims to know a celtic fan who lives on FF and has over 20k posts.

Truly tragic stuff.

Embarrassing idiots? Yes.

And your expertise in South American, meat-based, tinned produce? Is that a genuine pastime of yours just a recent Google-safari?

Genuinely interested, mate. I doff my cap to you for arranging your life as such to make time for another hobby in-between following Rangers.

And your expertise in South American, meat-based, tinned produce? Is that a genuine pastime of yours just a recent Google-safari?

Genuinely interested, mate. I doff my cap to you for arranging your life as such to make time for another hobby in-between following Rangers.

^^^^ Kick her in the pie type post imo.

Was reading one of the English papers whilst on watch this morning. There was a report of Ibrox roof falling down in the wind, match had to be delayed by 10 minutes in the second half. Anyone got any more info? 5 star stadium my arse.

Was reading one of the English papers whilst on watch this morning. There was a report of Ibrox roof falling down in the wind, match had to be delayed by 10 minutes in the second half. Anyone got any more info? 5 star stadium my arse.

Workmate was there, he thinks the gutters fell off.

ETA. Sky are reporting "Roof Fabric".

Edited by aofjays

Just general knowledge mate that Fray Bentos is a city.

Workmate was there, he thinks the gutters fell off.

ETA. Sky are reporting "Roof Fabric".

Cheers. I wonder when it will be condemned? There is no mention of Sevco showing any interest in sorting out the death trap. I hope that the **** below never got showered in asbestos, that could end up in more law suits.