Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Go on then, china. Explain how I have been, "liberal with the truth" wrt to Oor Martin. I have a hefty wager you're doing the diddy thing of talking bollocks.

Learn to use the quote function before you lecture us, Norman.

Tell you what - you explain what "wrt" is an abbreviation for, and I'll attend a "magically realise I've given my fat fingers too free a rein" course.

Alternatively, you could just Fúck off. My post was clearly addressed to Tedi. No "us" involved.

ETA: Fat fingers, funnily enough.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Yet you took the time to claim I had ideas above my station when I 1st suggested he would be our next manager.

Indeed I did, and was surprised he took the gig. I'm not sure how the results he's been getting have really enhanced his chances at a higher level, though, as rangers are operating in a really bizarre situation.

Helping pack his bags are you?

Mark Warburton ‏@MarkWarburton9 · 8m8 minutes ago [/size]Both bemused and frustrated by shockingly incorrect stories from certain media outlets. I am going nowhere and no club has approached me[/size]

BBC never learn[/size]

Good God no, I want him to stay.

He'll drive them into the ground faster than even Sir Weir. Plus, even half a mill compo is like gold dust.

its you lot who are trolling as you have to contradict all the credible sources and the official view of all the footballing authorities that we are the same club. you do this with no credible evidence of your own - fucking morons

Please please please cite uefa

Wrong, they aren't two separate words, Fray Bentos is a city that's what it's named after, it's a bit like saying your middle name should be New and York, maybe get your name on that brain dinner donor list ?

They look like two separate words to me, if they aren't it would be Fraybentos.

Helping pack his bags are you?

Mark Warburton ‏@MarkWarburton9 · 8m8 minutes ago

Both bemused and frustrated by shockingly incorrect stories from certain media outlets. I am going nowhere and no club has approached me

BBC never learn

Oh dear. Heard all sorts of quotes like that from Craig Brewster, just before he fucked off to ruin Dundee United.