Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Plenty of non Rangers fans on here post about the subject and its just a bit of banter....

I don't really think it is suitable for banter.

The "Paedo free in Division 3" sentiment is actually pretty disgusting in my view.

That's not what No8 was offering though.

I don't see why such topics need be off limits if people discuss them reasonably, providing evidence. That's all No8 was doing and the ban was ridiculous.

The Mods have explained it previously.

Really?

All I saw was that Thundermonkey had previously warned him never to mention the subject. He therefore jumped to ban him when such a mention surfaced.

I don't think that either the warning or the ban were merited though.

If you've got evidence of heinous No8 conduct, or of a convincing rationale for the banning decision offered by the mods; you'll need to provide it because I missed it.

I don't really think it is suitable for banter.

The "Paedo free in Division 3" sentiment is actually pretty disgusting in my view.

That's not what No8 was offering though.

I don't see why such topics need be off limits if people discuss them reasonably, providing evidence. That's all No8 was doing and the ban was ridiculous.

No8 used it constantly for no other reason to score points.

When he got banned a couple of his posts were removed/deleted straight away...I would assume

they were the reason and was banned asap.

He had enough warnings about the subject....the fact he kept bringing it up and got binned for it, and the fact it made tedi cry pleased/amused me.

as I think I posted before - No8 as a poster was summed up by one match thread (think it was against Raith Rovers or QotS edit: in fact it may have been when Darren McGregor was out of position at kick off) where he was very magnanimous in his first post... and then spent about 8 or 9 subsequent posts blaming the referee for the defeat. Or briefly popping up in the politics forum, making a post about oil, his flimsy point utterly destroyed by 3 or 4 posters and he never posted in the thread again.

He was a horrific poster. KnightswoodBear is the only consistently "good" Rangers/Rangers* poster on here, imo

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

No8 used it constantly for no other reason to score points.When he got banned a couple of his posts were removed/deleted straight away...I would assumethey were the reason and was banned asap.He had enough warnings about the subject....the fact he kept bringing it up and got binned for it, and the fact it made tedi cry pleased/amused me.

bennett loves to dance round it too. Between that - hiding celtic cakes - and elaborate b&b and viking back stories, *I'm surprised he has the baws to keep posting here.

*I'm not really. He's just too stupid to realise how much of an utter fucking rid neck he actually is.

as I think I posted before - No8 as a poster was summed up by one match thread (think it was against Raith Rovers or QotS edit: in fact it may have been when Darren McGregor was out of position at kick off) where he was very magnanimous in his first post... and then spent about 8 or 9 subsequent posts blaming the referee for the defeat.

That was against us in the Ramsden's Cup soon after the re-birth.

He was pretty fair when we skelped them twice in the League last season though.

No disrespect but there is a big difference between Craig Brewster and Mark Warburton and Rangers and Dundee United.

Yeah, the first two are human beings and the second two are football clubs (1 of them deceased).