Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The crowd was over 22k

All this over another Rangers game being on the box, its simple economics for the broadcasters, Rangers games attract the highest numbers of viewers, that is how it works.

Indeed they will, which proves my point about Rangers massive armchair support.

How much money out of the broadcast would both Rangers and Cowdenbeath stand to gain. I would doubt for Rangers it would be enough to cover all those empty seats through supporters not bothering though?.

My bad it was Livi which had the 17,000. Still, for fake Rangers 22,000 for a cup semi final in a stadium that holds 50,000+ supporters while 10s of thousands who could have bothered is nothing to boast about.

Not yours either obviously , most home games in the league this season have been over 40,000 at least with dumbarton during the week last week getting 38,000. we have always had lower attendances in early rounds of cups due to a number of factors , even the game before we entered administration and dundee Utd knocked us out the cup there was only 20,000 there in a game which in the league would see a near full house at ibrox

Do they count non attending season ticket holders in those attendances?.

Lies lies and lies. :lol:

Edited by CityDave

Indeed they will, which proves my point about Rangers massive armchair support.

How much money out of the broadcast would both Rangers and Cowdenbeath stand to gain. I would doubt for Rangers it would be enough to cover all those empty seats through supporters not bothering though?.

My bad it was Livi which had the 17,000. Still, for fake Rangers 22,000 for a cup semi final in a stadium that holds 50,000+ supporters while 10s of thousands who could have bothered is nothing to boast about.

Club needs money to survive. What better way for a non season ticket holding fan to support the club, than attend a cup game.

Sofa Loyal.

Club needs money to survive. What better way for a non season ticket holding fan to support the club, than attend a cup game.

Sofa Loyal.

Never mind survival, the club needs money to spunk away on players they can't afford to gamble on winning the Championship this season.

Since the club is still operating at a loss I'm still interested to know where the money is going to come from to pay off that Ashley loan that the club has now done a complete U-turn on?.

Edited by CityDave

I was not boasting, I was pointing out your f**k up, obviously 'numbers aren't your strong point'

Tedi, you would respond to the question "how many clubs have played out of Ibrox in the last 5 years?" with "one"...

Don't pull up other posters on numeracy.

I was not boasting, I was pointing out your f**k up, obviously 'numbers aren't your strong point'

Most teams have a larger armchair support, yours too, Hampden in May was proof enough of that.........and who really cares, its a free country and it is entirely up to the supporters involved in what level they wish to go to on supporting their team. I have a ST, attend lots of Rangers games because that is my particular choice, it also means I get priority for tickets when the popular matches come along, I do not have an issue with my fellow fans who prefer to watch games on the TV, this is up to them, they have a choice and its a free one, just like the thousands of ICT fans who decided to make the long one off trip to Hampden in May but decide not to attend games on their doorstep every other week...free choice.

Funny that you couldn't muster up the balls to directly reply to your fellow rangers fans with this. is there a rule about not breaking ranks?

this pish could have been dealt with an hour or so ago if you'd just told the pair of them to give it a rest. you have the power Tedi. ;)

Edited by dave.j

So why are they falling as you rise through the divisions?

They are not , 3rd and second division seasons attendances were over 35 000 consistently with a few sell outs particularly early on as a show of defiance perhaps , last season attendance dwindled due to a number of factors , their was a protest due to discontent with the board and there was also discontent with the management and playing squad which made a good number choose to stay away untill these issues were addressed which did not help and this season the attendance have been consistently over 40 000.

Is DKs court case still happening this week?

James Doleman will be covering it on his latest jolly, no matter what obstacles are placed in his way, he'll make sure that the dreaded SMSM do not cover this up.

So far the faithful greeners have donated £2170 to make sure that the intrepid James can travel in comfort.