Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That clown is always going on about dots, he actually checks what dots other posters get/give.

why would I need to check?? Its a daily routine for you pair of sad hats.

As other posters have posted before....

benny farts...tedi green dots.

tedi farts...benny sniffs it...then green dots.

Pair of you are tragic, and all for a false rep count..LOL

A comment on the John James site....

obviously this JJ character is the subject of scorn and derision from the WATP bears, and has been seemingly (but unconvincingly) outed as a Celtic fan with an anti-rangers agenda. (to maintain such a charade seems in itself to be a more elaborate and exhausting effort than practical!)

Even so, it seems to be a gathering point for what can only be described as 'Sane Rangers fans' who can post their thoughts without all the moronic abuse that they would get on the usual rangers forums. Of course these correspondents will also be accused of being malign imposters.........

(I also note the unexpected mention of 'breeks!)

I have just returned from a longer than expected bike ride in the hills of the Borders. My breeks are covered in all sorts of cack on the outside from mud strewn pathways and now I resurface into this ongoing debacle and my breeks are caked in sh**e on the inside regarding what might happen tomorrow.

Why can this man not own up to all of the malfeasances of Rangers past and present?

Why fight to defend the indefensible?

I have no doubt that there are all seeing forces acting within this whole scenario and therefore justice will not be best served.

there cannot be 50.000 people inside Ibrox and countless hundreds of thousands throughout the world who actually subscribe to the myth that “we are the people”

Are WE, Rangers supporters, fans, admirers from afar, really chosen? Are we deserving of anything better than any other supporter or fan of any other club?
Have Rangers through their arrogance and the belief of the fans of being defenders of something that has no relevance in a modern civilised society become an irrelevance to any other free thinking person.

Football is what Rangers are about. Football is what the club should concentrate on.

An arrogant Chairman who will saunter into court tomorrow believing he is bombproof should be a reminder to everybody that there is always a reckoning to be had.

If Rangers want to move on assimilation into the ranks would not be a bad course to follow.

I’m sure there are many out there waiting for that process to begin.

Failure to address it will mean an inglorious death.

Let’s hope DCK does not wield the dagger in the High Court in London in the morning.

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Unconvincingly :lol:

He used the same email address to log into a Rangers forum as he used on a twitter account that praised Neil Lennon and wished 'his team' well before a champions league game, where he also refers to Ibrox as 'ayebrokes' and celtic park as paradise.

Aye Ken you continue your love in with JJ the pretend Rangers fan and as for 'a more elaborate and exhausting effort than practical!' well 'obsession' covers all of it.

Unconvincingly :lol:

mebbes aye, mebbes naw.......

I was waiting for you to pounce on it like pavlov's dug

what about the other 'sane' rangers fans who seem to have coalesced round the comments section and developed a sort of forum to offer a critical look at the shysters steering you club / company over a cliff.......?

are they all imposters also?

No room for anybody not toe-ing the party line in Bearland,eh?

you obviously wish to deflect from the main part of the post ..... any views on........

there cannot be 50.000 people inside Ibrox and countless hundreds of thousands throughout the world who actually subscribe to the myth that “we are the people”

Are WE, Rangers supporters, fans, admirers from afar, really chosen? Are we deserving of anything better than any other supporter or fan of any other club?
Have Rangers through their arrogance and the belief of the fans of being defenders of something that has no relevance in a modern civilised society become an irrelevance to any other free thinking person.

Football is what Rangers are about. Football is what the club should concentrate on.

Just because the club at Ibrox says it has been paid doesn't mean it is so....

Remember the charity money they stole?

Anyhoo, the E Times serialisation of sons of strewth is hilarious.

A fuckin bowler hat :lol:

2)The lack of respect shown to the history and traditions of our club

It got worse and worse. After the meeting had finished, I said to Sandy: Whats that hat on the coat stand?

He said: Youll love that. Thatts Bill Struths bowler hat.

I went over to have a closer inspection. I was a little in awe of it. I was peering at it like you would look at a museum exhibit, with my hands behind my back. It was pristine on the outside. It was only when you peeked inside it that you could see it was slightly faded

and worn.

He was as i found out later wrong, it wasnt Struths hat.

However I was dumbstruck that I was just inches away from the very bowler hat that I thought Bill Stuth had worn one day. At this point Sandy jumped up,lifted the hat off the coat stand, stuck it on my head and started dancing around me singing: Youre not the real Bill Struth! Your heads too big!

I screamed: Sandy! Get that hat off my ****ing head and put it back where it belongs!

Its

I was horrified that somebody should treat it with so little respect.I walked out of that office feeling physically sick

Mentalists.

and yet again he outs himself as an absolute yahoo

I have never heard any real Rangers fan getting upset over 'WATP'

Some take it too seriously I will admit, some see it as a bit of a laugh, some (including me) see it as slightly cheesy but a bit of a laugh all the same.

Only the obsessed and oppressed see it something much more sinister, they are beyond help.

Incredible stuff Ted.

We're getting measured, sane stuff from an apparent Rangers fan and you're leaping to expose it as a sham because no Rangers fan would behave that way.

It's pretty damning if you're right.

Getting all upiity about 'WATP' and treating it as all sinister and stuff, passes for measured and sane stuff in Bumpkin city? or perhaps it is the wild and inaccurate predictions he makes and gets wrong on a daily basis that push him into this category, then again it maybe just the fact that he praised Neil Lennon and wished (his team) well before a CL match that you class as measured and sane.

It was a comment on the site, rather than the work of JJ himself, was it not?

That was my understanding. I was just addressing the bit in blue which was indeed entirely measured and sane.

I saw no mention of Lennon and did not think the author of the bit I addressed had made any either.

Am I mistaken here?