Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Press tells 'Rangers' fans what their opinions is, the Daily Record told them to think that Sarver was a bad 'un and that King was a good 'un, it really is as simple as that.

How did Sarver get on with levante?

Don't Rangers (Dave King) pay a bucket load of cash for a PR department?

I bet very little appears in the press without it being okayed 1st from Rangers FC.

I don't think you'll evidence of Dave King paying cash for anything.

OldCo Rangers may have paid for PR, but not in cash.

NewCo may well pay. If the PR company have any sense it will be in cash.

That's the weekend passed, I take it the loan is now paid back as the banks were open?

Tedi?

Tedi?

Ted?

Te?

T.....hat will not be happening :)

You won't find him in here. He's too busy crashing the Morton Matchday thread trying to deflect conversation away from further evidence of the scum element of their support.

chances of any of these questions being answered.......?

(slim to zero, I would say)

http://www.thenational.scot/sport/football-questions-that-need-answers-at-rangers.11206

MIKE Ashley has made great play of trying to have Dave King branded as not a fit and proper person to be chairman of Rangers.

Last week I followed the Ashley v King court case and read a superb piece of investigative journalism in The Guardian, two items which make me think that Ashley, too, might not want to undergo a fit and proper test.

The newspaper sent in undercover reporters to one of Sports Direct’s distribution centres and the management practices they found there – such as docking 15 minutes off an employee’s pay for being a minute late for work – were unfair and frankly dodgy.

No doubt everything that goes on at Sports Direct is legal, but it is passing sad that a billionaire makes his money off the backs of several Eastern European workers on the minimum wage while he and top management in the company enjoy tremendous pay packages.

Still, that’s capitalism for you, and Ashley is not the first, and won’t be the last, to make a killing from exploiting his fellow man.

Of more interest to Rangers fans was the case in the High Court in London.

In trying and failing to have King jailed for alleged contempt of court, Ashley proved what I have been saying for some time now – that he is utterly determined to destroy King, presumably in revenge for the South African-based businessman’s coup at Ibrox earlier this year that saw Ashley’s placemen booted off the board.

It would have been a total victory for King if there had not occurred something sinister in the court.

Fans will recall that King made great play of saying that it took him just an hour to raise the £5 million needed to repay the loan given to the club by Ashley – a very necessary loan, because more informed sources than me have said the club might have gone into administration without it.

It’s all being paid back, claimed King, and that was a monkey off the current board’s back. Except that in court last week it emerged that the loan had not been repaid and that the board had been £500,000 short in their one-hour round-up of cash.

All of which means that Mike Ashley and Dave King now have some serious questions to answer. Fair-minded journalist that I am, I will ask them one by one in alternate order.

Mike Ashley (MA) – Just how far are you prepared to go and how much are you prepared to spend to get David King out of Rangers?

Dave King (DK) – Why did you let the fans think that the loan was being repaid when it wasn’t?

MA – It’s long been rumoured that you want to sell Newcastle United. Is that true and if so, do you want to own Rangers FC as under the current rules you can’t own both? And by the way, do you accept those rules?

DK – You have made great play of having your wealth standing by ready to invest in Rangers. Can you state for the record what is your current wealth and how much of it you are prepared to invest? If it is located in South Africa, how will you get it out of the country given the South African government’s very strict rules on exporting money?

MA – You are challenging the Scottish Football Association in court next year over its determination that Dave King is a fit and proper person to be chairman. Do you accept the SFA’s rules (they are also Fifa’s) that football matters should be resolved within football and not the courts? How much are you prepared to spend to win the case?

DK – You state that Rangers must keep their titles for the years in which they used an illegal tax avoidance scheme to gain a competitive advantage. In effect you imply that the club’s history must be preserved. Why then, has Rangers FC not paid the £250,000 fine plus costs that was imposed as part of that history?

MA – Just exactly what are your intentions regarding the Sports Direct contract with Rangers? Do you intend that this controversial contract should stand for the full seven years or are you prepared, in the spirit of fairness and football, to enter negotiations to let Rangers get out of it?

DK – How much has the club spent on lawyers’ fees since you took over? Can Rangers continue to afford the services of top lawyers if Ashley carries on his legal war of attrition?

MA – Is it true, as has been strongly rumoured, that your associates once threatened to close down the Blue Room within Ibrox?

DK – Can you state for the record what exactly were your convictions for tax avoidance and for contempt of court in South Africa, as there has been considerable obfuscation about these matters?

MA – You have dismissed the protests of Rangers fans, yet you presumably expect them to buy Rangers-branded products from Sports Direct? Is it logical or good business practice to alienate customers?

DK – Last question to you – if Rangers are not promoted to the Premiership at the end of this season as you have demanded, will you walk away?

Answers on a postcard please...

MA – Just exactly what are your intentions regarding the Sports Direct contract with Rangers? Do you intend that this controversial contract should stand for the full seven years or are you prepared, in the spirit of fairness and football, to enter negotiations to let Rangers get out of it?

I can visualise Ashley laughing at the ludicrousness of this question.

His intentions, to see the contract through, why do you think he authorised it, and when did fairness, or football for that matter, ever have a bearing on a business contract?

Does the questioner really expect Ashley to walk away from a lucrative contract because some people think it's 'no fair'

The biggest farce about this mess is the so-called commentators, on both sides, making ill advised and ill judged comments without a scintiilla of evidence or knowledge.

Great fun for some of us though. :)

I can visualise Ashley laughing at the ludicrousness of this question.

His intentions, to see the contract through, why do you think he authorised it, and when did fairness, or football for that matter, ever have a bearing on a business contract?

Does the questioner really expect Ashley to walk away from a lucrative contract because some people think it's 'no fair'

The biggest farce about this mess is the so-called commentators, on both sides, making ill advised and ill judged comments without a scintiilla of evidence or knowledge.

Great fun for some of us though. :)

In the interest of fairness and football, will Rangers FC give up all titles won when they had a financial advantage (fairly or unfairly won) over the opposition?

Aye right

The right approach, maybe wiggy could expand on that...

STEWART Milne has admitted he would be happy to see Rangers back up in the Premiership next season.

The Dons chairman would also be delighted if Hibs gained promotion with the Gers from the Championship.

“We want to have all of the top clubs up in the Premiership,” said Milne.

“If Rangers come up with the right approach – and everyone allows them to put what happened in the past behind them – it would be good for the game.

“It would be fantastic if Hibs were able to get back up to the Premiership this season as well.

“When you look back over the last five to six years we have come through some horrendous times economically.

“Some of our top clubs not being in the top division for a substantial part of that period didn’t help.

“We are bringing less money into the game through media deals than we were back in 2007.

“The Sky contract was renegotiated when we lost Rangers because they were part of the deal.

“We could no longer fulfil our agreement with them so money was pulled back.

“What we have to do now is find ways of bringing more money back into the game

STEWART Milne has admitted he would be happy to see Rangers back up in the Premiership next season.

The Dons chairman would also be delighted if Hibs gained promotion with the Gers from the Championship.

“If Rangers come up with the right approach – and everyone allows them to put what happened in the past behind them – it would be good for the game.

“It would be fantastic if Hibs were able to get back up to the Premiership this season as well.

“When you look back over the last five to six years we have come through some horrendous times economically.

“Some of our top clubs not being in the top division for a substantial part of that period didn’t help.

“We are bringing less money into the game through media deals than we were back in 2007.

“The Sky contract was renegotiated when we lost Rangers because they were part of the deal.

it must be a decade since Milne discarded the wig.

I just wish he had said “The Sky contract was renegotiated when Rangers died because they were part of the deal"

Chin any of the 12 Premiership chairmen and they'll all tell you they want Rangers and Hibs back because they both bring big crowds and money into the league

Chin any fan of the 12 teams and they'll tell you Rangers can rot in hell for all they care.

They're a shower of cheating c***s and their fans make us all sick to the back teeth.

Funnily enough the press don't ask the fans their thoughts and then print it.

The right approach;

Acknowledging that,

Under Murray they were a bunch cheating c***s,

Under Whyte they were robbing the Tax man b*****ds

They died

Those three would be a good start.

Let's face it Stewart Milne is an utter cock with absolutely zero credibility - his 11/1 voting stance tied with the salty, blubby tears when St Mirren and Ross County (thankfully) used it to kibosh the reconstruction proposal singles him out as a thick dim-witted cretin.

*I'm on my phone otherwise I'd post him greeting just for the nice warm glow it gives me*

Pay your fucking taxes, play by the fucking rules, sort your fucking fans out and stop fucking disgracing yourselves, your country and the sport.

Seems obvious to me.

Nope I don't think that's what ingenious Media Holdings plc was meaning but feel free to try again .