Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It may be time for the Pittodrie crowd to give Mr Milne a bit of strong advice........

One of my brothers has been up there since his Uni days and has gone native.

Whole family are season ticket holders at Pittodrie.

I'll make sure to have words with him over the weekend. ( Not that he needs it )

These views and opinions are also completely irrelevant my banjo playing friend, to be honest I wish these chairmen would just f**k off and worry about their own clubs, sick to the back teeth of hearing how much they want us back and at the same time blaming us for their own woes.

I'd love to see yours and the other Rangers fans reaction if the papers ran with...

"When asked, what impact Rangers being promoted had on the top league, every club refused to comment".

These views and opinions are also completely irrelevant my banjo playing friend, to be honest I wish these chairmen would just f**k off and worry about their own clubs, sick to the back teeth of hearing how much they want us back and at the same time blaming us for their own woes.

who got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?

the fact that you are sick to the teeth translates as 'good stuff going on'

cheer up T. Your 3 1/2 year old club look as if they will get promoted to the top flight this year. As long as all the scary financial catastrophes are negotiated / body-swerved.

Bring a 'right attitude' (c. Stewart Milne) with you when you do start playing with the big boys

Sick to the teeth :lol:

Nah Ken I am in a happy mood, off for 2 weeks after today and laughing like f**k at P & Bers bumping their gums, carry on.

sorry when you said....

to be honest I wish these chairmen would just f**k off and worry about their own clubs, sick to the back teeth of hearing how much they want us back and at the same time blaming us for their own woes.

.......I thought you were sick to the teeth. My mistake.

I forgot all those associated with The Ibrox Outfit (all versions clubs and companies) talk shite which nobody should ever believe for a single second. Thanks for the confirmation.

ETA - anyway enjoy the holidays. Fingers crossed for decent weather and I get off this rig on the 23rd.

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Take that up with Wiggy Milne. Aberdeen's chairman disagrees.

Without having read SM's statement, a lot of these puff pieces tend to equate "the top tier" with "the Scottish game".

I'm willing to bet that's what SM was gibbering about.

Anyway, wasn't he a total gimp when the 8-8-8 thing was on the go, not to mention a supporter of the 11-1 voting? And now he's the voice of authority? Aye, shining bright.

Without having read SM's statement, a lot of these puff pieces tend to equate "the top tier" with "the Scottish game".

I'm willing to bet that's what SM was gibbering about.

Anyway, wasn't he a total gimp when the 8-8-8 thing was on the go, not to mention a supporter of the 11-1 voting? And now he's the voice of authority? Aye, shining bright.

as I mentioned upthread, Mr Milne may have about 10,000 Special Advisors at the ICT game on the 26th

sorry when you said....

to be honest I wish these chairmen would just f**k off and worry about their own clubs, sick to the back teeth of hearing how much they want us back and at the same time blaming us for their own woes.

.......I thought you were sick to the teeth. My mistake.

I forgot all those associated with The Ibrox Outfit (all versions clubs and companies) talk shite which nobody should ever believe for a single second. Thanks for the confirmation.

ETA - anyway enjoy the holidays. Fingers crossed for decent weather and I get off this rig on the 23rd.

He was doing his Dave King impersonation, you have to admit he's good at it...

His point was that he wants his club to benefit financially, rather than some others at other levels. He makes it while ignoring that it would dent his club's chances of success. It's indicative of the short term selfishness that many top flight chairmen have been guilty of displaying, few moreso than the dick that is Milne.

Maybe I'm being thick, but if Rangers came third in the second tier and were "reconstructed" into the top tier they'd still be rubbish. How would that dent Aberdeen's chances?

wait a moment.. is this the same stewart milne that closed the walk up cash gate at pittodrie therefore making every game an all ticket affair and thus negating the second place finish and cup runs being a potential fan booster?

http://www.invernessreds.co.uk/response-re-cash-turnstiles-today-at-aberdeen-v-kilmarnock/

the same stewart milne who voted to keep 11-1 voting and then was greeting when it was used against him.

guys a fecking erse.

Rangers were a busted flush due to spending money they did not have to win the league.

The Rangers (current incarnation) are currently living hand(out) to mouth.. what does he actually think has changed between the two?

Dundee United's friendly chairman having his say in the papers today and it has nothing to do with keeping his team in the top flight.

We can't make changes mid season, one team, one team down and the play offs must happen. If either us or ibs don't go up then that's how it is.

Dundee United's friendly chairman having his say in the papers today and it has nothing to do with keeping his team in the top flight.

We can't make changes mid season, one team, one team down and the play offs must happen. If either us or ibs don't go up then that's how it is.

Here's hoping we give those clowns a wave on the way up , preferably by dishing out a pumping in the cup