Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes for you, you may have made a post elsewhere in an attempt to cover all bases but it does not really work like that.

This is attributable to you 'And that's worse than being a convicted criminal with dozens of fraud convictions, a three year suspended sentence over his head and possible jail next week though!'

Just out of interest what on earth do you think possible means?

In that context it meant what he hoped what he was about to happen.

So when you said

Yes for you, you may have made a post elsewhere in an attempt to cover all bases but it does not really work like that.

You were just lying like a rangers representative? Thanks for clearing that up.

This is attributable to you 'And that's worse than being a convicted criminal with dozens of fraud convictions, a three year suspended sentence over his head and possible jail next week though!'

Yip, that was me pointing out facts all true at that point, now here's my actuall opinion on what Would happen...

I had to go look up this JJ character that Everyone was rabbling about..https://johnjamessite.wordpress.com/2015/12/08/the-smart-money/

He seems to think DK will get a sentence tomorrow ? I'd be shocked at that tbh, a fine maybe but interestingly is the legal cost DK will need to pay if he looses, £500,000! And that will be coming straight out of the Rangers biscuit tin.

It was a simple enough question, thanks for trying to answer.

I like you Tedi so I'll try not to project my frustration at having to type this out slowly for you to understand:

When you crowed about folk not believing it had been paid this week I pointed out that we all thought it had been paid last week when in fact it hadn't - the point being that perhaps folk would be right to express some caution.

Your response to that was "so you think it hasn't been paid?"

Again I'll state that I can see why you might have thought that's what I was saying .... even though it clearly wasn't - and I'll go on to once again point out I was just saying folk would probably be right to express caution.

It's a subject I'm still surprised you want to go back to seeing as how you made a rip roaring c'nt of yourself the first time round.

Tedi not getting the distinction between everybody laughing at the continuing shambles of the various versions of his football clubs (and all the risible Damon Runyon-esque characters involved with it) and himself 'laughing at what he imagines the other posters are thinking'

The sad thing is... I actually think he does get it. He's just desperate for something, anything to laugh at. That laughter making him look stupid is the least of his worries as long as he can continue to pretend he's enjoying "the journey".

Really, so, just to be clear, you are saying that you have not made a post where you hope DK would be jailed then?

You think saying you don't think something will happen but you hope it does is ooooft worthy do you? Put the spade down Tedi ffs.

You think saying you don't think something will happen but you hope it does is ooooft worthy do you? Put the spade down Tedi ffs.

Leave him. He thinks that people cared about the outcome of the case for reasons other than ammunition for piss taking. Ask him about the fraud case and how it's result may impact on the ownership of Rangers assets. He will disappear.

lol, obviously you think that stating the possibility that something may not happen protects you from being mocked for openly stating what you hope happens.....it doesn't.

Lying again? I'm shocked. There is a world of difference between your "stating the possibility that something may not happen" and his "I'd be shocked at that tbh", but you keep pretending Tedi. Since you enjoy it so much here's a freebie:

I would love for the old firm to die completely in the next 20 minutes, it's a fervent hope but I'd be shocked if they did tbh.

Assuming you fail to see just how stupid this sounds feel free to say ooft in 21 mins.

I never denied crowing about it.

Another curve-ball ! What does that even mean ?

You accused me of not answering a 'simple' question that I've twice now went out my way to point out was actually an incorrect assumption on your part and you reply with the above !

and please stop with all the 'i like you' crap, 'cringe' I think you are a c**t, you think I am a c**t, honesty is always the better approach in my opinion.

Well at least I can understand that bit.

I aint got any issues with the 'Rangers' posters on here, indeed I can remember telling you a while back that you lot were missed back when this sorry saga kicked off - I've also dished out a fair few greenies to 'Rangers' posters over the years so I'm happy to ackowledge when they make good or valid points.

You stating you think I'm a c**t reflects more on you than me.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Nope, you may have noticed the King has not replied to the question I asked him, good of you to keep fighting his corner though.

You do not give a f**k about the OF dying, you never have, it is all about Rangers for you.

I never fail to see how stupid you 'sound', no need for an ooooft here.

That was pathetic even by your standards tedi.

The King answering or not has nothing to do with you saying something really stupid. No matter what reply The King could possibly provide it would not change the fact that what you said is cretinous at best.

All about the rangers? That's your white flag that is - you may as well log out now.

It was spot on, bosshogg has openly said that it would be nice for all of you if DK was jailed an xmas present as he put it, if you think him adding a disclaimer 'it may not happen' means he cannot be laughed then you really are thicker than I thought.

For you, absolutely, here you are on yet another crusade to protect one of you celtic supporting mates, you did it numerous times with dhense, numerous times with johnnyc, you really become an angry mess whenever a Rangers fan laughs at them.

Not my fault tedster. It just so happens your 'best' posts are generally when conversing with celtic fans. All reason deserts you when you talk to them - it's hilarious.

Also can you please stop with the lying? 'it may not happen' and 'I don't see it happening' are so far from each other it's comical. Equating them instantly makes anything else you claim suspect.