Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Looks like a Diddy call to arms has been summoned

I'll need to check with Kincardine. But I don't think you would summon a call. There would just be a call.

Nice try though, keep up the crawling and you'll eventually be in the gang.

Well this has been a weird little exchange for everyone today.

Even by BRALT standards, it marks a descent.

Ted's confusion with the concepts of hope and prediction is tickling. They are admittedly entirely the same thing for thepundit and for quite a few on the tartan army board, but most can usually recognise a distinction.

By the way Ted, I'd appreciate it if you'd remove or amend that signature.

On reflection, I'm embarrassed by what I wrote the other day.

Seriously, I can't quite believe I missed out the word 'of' between 'means' and 'displaying'.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

From what I can deduce from the last several pages, Tedi regards the fact that Dave King didn't get jailed is a 'victory' over the folk who would have got a giggle about it.

As if anybody actually gives a f**k. What's one less humiliation for Omnishambles FC when another half-dozen point and laugh moments will be along directly?

From what I can deduce from the last several pages, Tedi regards the fact that Dave King didn't get jailed is a 'victory'

As if anybody actually gives a f**k.

Steady, KennyBhoy. Here are the fucks that are given:

f**k 1: Your grey and green fellow-travelers actually paid a bloke to sit in court and tweet. About a non-disclosure document.

f**k 2. Your G&G FTs started a thread to discuss said tweets from the aforementioned paid tweeter.

f**k 3. You follow every iota of our shenanigans in minute detail.

Conclusion? If anyone gives a f**k about Rangers it is you.

Right, so you think it hasn't been paid? and by paid I mean sitting in the solicitors bank account, waiting on what ever legal bits of paper need signed.

Seems a bit off to me. Normally all the legal niceties and paperwork is signed when the loan is taken out, can't think of any reason why solicitors are needed when it's being paid back?

Steady, KennyBhoy. Here are the fucks that are given:

f**k 1: Your grey and green fellow-travelers actually paid a bloke to sit in court and tweet. About a non-disclosure document.

f**k 2. Your G&G FTs started a thread to discuss said tweets from the aforementioned paid tweeter.

f**k 3. You follow every iota of our shenanigans in minute detail.

Conclusion? If anyone gives a f**k about Rangers it is you.

I like how you think f**k 1 and 2 go hand in hand, despite no Celtic fans on here suggesting they had contributed to that guy's holiday.

Incidentally, why do the G&G's belong to Ken?

Seems a bit off to me. Normally all the legal niceties and paperwork is signed when the loan is taken out, can't think of any reason why solicitors are needed when it's being paid back?

I like how he uses the term paid, and by paid, he means, not paid.

I like how you think f**k 1 and 2 go hand in hand, despite no Celtic fans on here suggesting they had contributed to that guy's holiday.

Incidentally, why do the G&G's belong to Ken?

Do you mean 'Khen'? That would be covered by the 'fellow travelers' get-out clause.

Edited by The_Kincardine