Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sounds like you like to dish it out , but can't take a slagging back

It would if anything the three of you had managed to come up with could constitute a slagging. Apart from calling me a celtic fan, but that's not so much a slagging as an insult. I'll have you know I shower daily.

It would if anything the three of you had managed to come up with could constitute a slagging. Apart from calling me a celtic fan, but that's not so much a slagging as an insult. I'll have you know I shower daily.

We don't need anything else , just add a wee h to Yer name and watch you fly off the handle is enough and works a treat every time

That's flying off the handle is it? What is it with rangers and telling the truth? You all just happily reject reality and substitute your own, it can't be healthy.

You are always off the handle , you are a seething ball of rage always on the brink of a meltdown . The h in your username never fails to get a rise , so simple yet so effective

You are always off the handle , you are a seething ball of rage always on the brink of a meltdown . The h in your username never fails to get a rise , so simple yet so effective

You are frankly odd.

FFS this is like walking through treacle.

You said 'surprised' in another post, in the first post you clearly said that you 'thought' I should give a wide berth to the subject.

The post you used 'surprised' in happened to be the same one you suggested I had become a c**t through my own actions, only for you to have a go at me for repaying the compliment in your very next post.

All over the shop

He said he though you would, not should.

Edited by aofjays

You said 'surprised' in another post

That's right I did:

It's a subject I'm still surprised you want to go back to

in the first post you clearly said that you 'thought' I should give a wide berth to the subject.

Nope, no I didn't:

It's a subject I'd have thought you'd have given a wide berth to

I never disagreed with that, I asked a question

The question you asked in response to "Everyone, including you, believed it had been paid last week ... and it hadn't!"

was ...

Right, so you think it hasn't been paid?

Which quite clearly wasn't the case and I've been trying to explain that ever since.

Hopefully you've put me on ignore now though bye1.gif

We both know what you were driving at, you obviously enjoy games of pedantry, I am sure everyone finds you riveting.

So after about 30 posts about the use of specific words being by posters, you now decide that the actual words you incorrectly attributed to someone don't matter.

Oh Tedi. :(

an angry mess

Bit like yourself tbh. A man who spends the vast majority of his spare time on an Internet forum dishing out abuse, avoiding questions, greening his favourite online partner, and deleting old posts. What a sad, sad way to spend your time.

Angry mess :lol: oh the irony.