Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't like it all!

Milne is gibbering about this club coming 'back'.

you can build hooses Stewarty, but I doubt if you can raise the dead.

I also doubt if any version of the Govan Ghouls will adopt what any sane person would consider to be 'the right approach'.

It is just not in their collective DNA

(plus what willie's mouser said)

So even if we get promoted by winning the league or play off, that wouldn't be enough for wiggy?

he doesn't have wear a wig.

( he may have his classic rug in a display cabinet, or buried in a vault)

don't you think all entrants participating in sporting endeavour should do so with a 'right approach'?

I like how the article with Milne skirts around the major piece of evidence that the current Rangers are not the same as the Old Rangers.

In the first sentence it states

In 2012, Milne was one of 10 SPL chairmen who voted against the Light Blues playing in their league after the club was liquidated.

One of the other two were Rangers (Old) who voted to let Rangers (New) into the league. It is unusual for the media to reference this event as it is the one thing that blows the whole 'same club' argument out of the water.

Disappointing, but I'd imagine that Aberdeen fans already knew that Milne was a p***k.

I certainly did.

adundeemonkey, on 16 Dec 2015 - 16:38, said:

I like how the article with Milne skirts around the major piece of evidence that the current Rangers are not the same as the Old Rangers.

In the first sentence it states

adundeemonkey, on 16 Dec 2015 - 16:38, said:In 2012, Milne was one of 10 SPL chairmen who voted against the Light Blues playing in their league after the club was liquidated.

One of the other two were Rangers (Old) who voted to let Rangers (New) into the league. It is unusual for the media to reference this event as it is the one thing that blows the whole 'same club' argument out of the water.

To be honest, Mr Monkey, it's rather more blatant than that - they state explicitly and correctly that the club was liquidated!

So Wiggy Milne wants Rangers 'back' and states Scottish football is poorer without us in the top tier. How can anyone find this objectionable?

No one.

But find me two people that would say das Chris will appear with the right approach ... Which negates everything else he said.

He hates your mob :)

So Wiggy Milne wants Rangers 'back' and states Scottish football is poorer without us in the top tier. How can anyone find this objectionable?

As your punctuation suggests, it may or may not be seen as objectionable, but unless someone makes an offer for the remains on the liquidators' slab, it is impossible.

The estimable Peter Houston jumping on the 'back' bandwagon in today's Record:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/peter-houston-says-falkirk-side-7020618

So one chairman and one manager admitting we should return to the top table and that the first tier is poorer without us. Good to see well-regarded blokes like these having their finger on the pulse of fans' attitudes.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/peter-houston-says-falkirk-side-7020618

So one chairman and one manager admitting we should return to the top table and that the first tier is poorer without us. Good to see well-regarded blokes like these having their finger on the pulse of fans' attitudes.

Craig Levein's right hand man at Scotland is a clueless idiot?

I'd no idea.

There's probably no denying that the top tier is poorer financially without Rangers, and indeed Hibs.

However, isn't that missing the whole point of the league set up? Or indeed of competitive sport at all.

There's probably no denying that the top tier is poorer financially without Rangers, and indeed Hibs.

However, isn't that missing the whole point of the league set up? Or indeed of competitive sport at all.

Spot on.

The only argument for having them in the top flight concerns gross income.

The imbalance in the Scottish game means however that in relative terms to the strongest, most clubs would become worse off.

When the whole point and appeal, is meant to be competition, that's hardly a good thing.