Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why would that be?

The board say they have spent time improving the current contracts, so now they must feel it benefits Rangers to pay this money back.

Anyway, the line on here has been that there was no money, Phil and JJ said so, so it must be true, so yes I feel some severe back tracking is on the cards.

Oooft

2m2 minutes ago
Alasdair Lamont ‏@BBCAlLamont
Does MA know he's getting £5m back? If so what was reply? DK - if I had phoned him I wouldn't be able to tell you!
Ripping the pish out of General Mike :lol:

Oooft

If I had said to you an hour ago that DK and the other investors could raise that £5M to pay Ashley off you would have called me liar, so do one.

Oooft

Mike was quick enough to ask for his money before, he will be quick enough to declare if it has not been paid back now.

Oooft

Shite

What part of 'board made decision to reverse position on SD loan.' and 'Took me one hour this morning to raise the £5m from major shareholders. Will advise SD we will be repaying that loan.' are you struggling to understand?

I know this comes as a blow to you, for months years you have been believing what your fellow bigots like Phil and JJ tell you and yet again they have been shown up as complete wallopers, deep down you know they have sold you a line of bullshit.

Are you still not banned Wunf?

Oooft

I really don't understand this. What on earth did King hope to gain by lying to his counsel and letting him perpetrate that lie in court?

OK, he gets to have his wee gloat for a bit and gave Rangers fans a bit of a buzz, but he must have known it would only be a matter of hours before it was proven false. Now he looks like even more mendacious that before. On top of that, I imaging that while Justice Smith found the whole breach of the gagging order frivolous, he may find deliberate deceit in his courtroom less so. So now King has a pissed off high court judge on top of all his other worries.