Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 Year ago Today
Rangers v Hearts game abandoned due to snow
Large Noisy fan demonstration outside Ibrox
Flying Rodent and several other Rangers obsessives were convinced that Ashleys £10M loan meant that he would own Ibrox forever

Excellent post, Teds. What a year it's been. 12 months ago we were happy as f**k that the game got abandoned now we're itching because we've over a week to wait before the Morton game.

BTW (and before any diddy claims it) who was the large, noisy fan who demonstrated? That could've been one of many thousands ;)

One did.

Neither came up with an answer just preferred to have a dig at the club without anything constructive to say , can you?

How about conditions for the loan, security etc?

Its all too easy to ridicule Rangers for this but does anyone really know what the deal is and how Rangers will pay it back?

Why don't you direct the question to the person that actually made the initial claim.

I have, only yesterday, posted about their ability to convert their loans into equity.

It has been a superb year all things considered, we really were in a dark place.

With hindsight (of course) the best part of the year was getting pumped by Motherwell. Had we won that tie we'd now be slugging it out with Kilmarnock for the play-off place under wee Stuart.

What a difference Warburton and Big Davie have made.

that and Hellbhoy in his infinite wisdom posted this 'OK !, where are the fucking bears who said I was clutching onto straws and posting pish when I said admin would happen any time after this January'

The Ps&Ds and their predictions. They really are not Mystic Megs.

Edited by The_Kincardine

So no one can tell me if there is or is not a mechanism with regards to investment at Rangers

And this is a question as before open to all, not directed at Tedi as some posters on here wanted.

I believe there is investment and there is a mechanism in place

Is there anyone care to guess what that is?

Of course there is a mechanism to invest in Rangers, the loans provided by the directors and others are investments. What return they get for this investment is the real question. They expect, or hope, to get their loans turned into equity at a later date as it is not currently possible for the company to do this.

Even normal fans can invest in Rangers if they can find a shareholder that is willing to sell their shares.

So no one can tell me if there is or is not a mechanism with regards to investment at Rangers

And this is a question as before open to all, not directed at Tedi as some posters on here wanted.

I believe there is investment and there is a mechanism in place

Is there anyone care to guess what that is?

Ticketus again?

1 Year ago Today

Rangers v Hearts game abandoned due to snow

Large Noisy fan demonstration outside Ibrox

Flying Rodent and several other Rangers obsessives were convinced that Ashleys £10M loan meant that he would own Ibrox forever

Flying Rodent and several other Rangers obsessives were convinced the T3B had no money and the offers of loans were bogus.

Many BRALT regulars got upset about stanfree taking the piss out of their hero the now banned Dhensbhoy

Dave.J got all upset when I suggested that Fat Mike had broken SFA rules.

and of course....

Dave King called an EGM

A year ago today rangers had a £5m loan now its £6.5m

TEDI was banned for racism.

DK promised £50m investment, A NOMAD, a fans rep on the board ,Transparency, £5-10m warchest for this season...

A year ago today rangers had a £5m loan now its £6.5m

TEDI was banned for racism.

DK promised £50m investment, A NOMAD, a fans rep on the board ,Transparency, £5-10m warchest for this season...

Sorry. That dot was meant to be green.

It does indeed tell you how pitiful things are, that they regard the last year as a triumph.

Investments aren't always financial injections, shares, loans or whatever.

Don't forget Rangers are no different than any other club at the moment with a hand to mouth existence. Investments also include the playing staff, both 1st team and youth teams.

There is also the club's support the bread and butter of any football club's income. Can the club continue to fill that ground in the future and what the club are doing to attract new generations of supporters.

The real elephant in the room in as far as investment is the lack of merchandise which should be the club's biggest income generator both present and in the future obviously.

These require capital and therefore are financial. As far as I am aware none of the staff are working for fre

You appear to be confusing investment, income and spending.

It was your accusation and you are the only person ever to have suggested this, the onus is all on you.

There were plenty of people accused you of being banned for bigotry or racist language, you said it was for quoting the rules, the onus is all yours, just post the Mods reason for banning you.

that is just made up shite

£100 charity bet says I have never been banned for using bigoted or racist language.

Stick your charity bet up your arse, tedi, as you will try and weasel out of it anyway. For the avoidance of doubt, you were banned for continuing to bang the "H U N is sectarian" drum after repeated warnings not to do so. So, by saying you weren't banned for bigoted language, you would be admitting that the currant status of this word is not offensive in the way that you claim.

(Source - one who was given a seven-day break at the same time).

Stick your charity bet up your arse, tedi, as you will try and weasel out of it anyway. For the avoidance of doubt, you were banned for continuing to bang the "H U N is sectarian" drum after repeated warnings not to do so. So, by saying you weren't banned for bigoted language, you would be admitting that the currant status of this word is not offensive in the way that you claim.

(Source - one who was given a seven-day break at the same time).

^^^hates charity