Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Would not surprise me in the slightest.

On a different but similar note, if the footballing authorities got tough on sectarian singing and started to dock teams points, would anyone actually put it past YIN fans to start pretending to be Rangers fans in order to see Rangers being docked points? i mean they are batshit mental enough to pull a stunt like that.

They've been in amongst the away fans at Ibrox quite a few times, I could see their fans groups organising something like that and paying their costs/fines.

Would not surprise me in the slightest.

On a different but similar note, if the footballing authorities got tough on sectarian singing and started to dock teams points, would anyone actually put it past YIN fans to start pretending to be Rangers fans in order to see Rangers being docked points? i mean they are batshit mental enough to pull a stunt like that.

Two cheeks, same arse Edited by dave.j

Adds whole new meaning to the phrase 'crowd funding' if caught they could probably plead a case for 'doing what is best for scottish football' or something, folk on here would treat them like heroes.

What folk?

Who are these people?

Adds whole new meaning to the phrase 'crowd funding' if caught they could probably plead a case for 'doing what is best for scottish football' or something, folk on here would treat them like heroes.

Not just on here, they'd be special guests on sportsound.

I see this group of bigots have closed their website and twitter account after threatening peoples children, And the Herald story today has mysteriously dropped their name from the story.

Not threatening to harm the kids just get them taken of the parent.

Poster of that is still a fucking nutter but.

I see this group of bigots have closed their website and twitter account after threatening peoples children, And the Herald story today has mysteriously dropped their name from the story.

Aw, that was my favourite bit.

It reminded me of that line in 'I'm Alan Partridge':

"I've got your kids Dan. I've got your kids".

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I have given you examples of the footballing authorities actually bending/ breaking rules to hamper Rangers. You have offered nothing except for the chief of the SFA doing his job to try and act in , what he believed, was the best interests of the game.

Yours are examples of the sort of official incompetence with which we're all familiar.

Mine is an example of corrupt behaviour, of an absolute abuse of power on a hugely important issue.

I've not looked, but I'd be surprised if something along the lines of "maximising commercial value", is all you get on the SFA's mission statement.

Indeed, so why are we arguing, again?

Not really sure anymore, once dispelled the word conspiracy I think we're pretty much in agreement.

Although I do believe the likes of Regan, Doncaster etc would be tasked with maximising the commercial value of the game. Not saying it's their sole purpose but it is a part of their job.

You could always take a dump in a bag and fling it onstage if you are not enjoying the show

There will probably be enough shite on stage without doing that.

Edited by Jacksgranda