Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So how can Rangers get out of the Sports Direct deal?

It could be assumed that the findings in the Charles Green/Craig Whyte fraud trail could have direct implications on this?

This article from last August focuses on that unfair Sports Direct deal with Rangers http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/13616961.Fresh_concerns_over_Mike_Ashley_s_Rangers_retail_deal_as_Sports_Direct_goods_figures_emerge/

It has a 7 year notice, as I understand. If they've paid the 5 mil, they should start the notice.

I don't think that the Green / Whyte trial has any impact on that deal.

Funny I'm sure the Klan were telling us Fat Mikes loan was erroneous and he can go f**k himself if he thinks hes getting a penny back...in fact didnt that moron TEDI tell us it wasnt the right time to pay it back only a few hours later for DK to say hes paid it back ?

But Tedi was right :blink:

The loan has not been paid back :blink:

Who'd have thunk it

No I will just generalise and include everyone who wanted Ashley to succeed, I really do not require or crave your approval, in fact it is much more fun when you acting all pretentious like now for instance.

Most of us wanted Ashley to fail. He could have turned you round. Now you have King the laughs will continue

Is ability to vote on matters concerning Rangers is directly at odds with SFA rules though.

Also 'even smith'? paranoid much

My understanding was that Ashley was cleared to own 10% of the company without any problem with the SFA so long as he had no boardroom influence. Now that he has lost the right to nominate directors then he meets the conditions. Of course he has the SFA in court as well and I think in general terms that this is long overdue as sporting authorities appear to be quasi-judicial bodies with a lack of due process in certain instances. It is just a pity that Ashley is doing this for egotistical reasons.

In regards to the Smith comment, read the post to which I responded. It was Bennet that insinuated that having Smith making the ruling would be beneficial to Rangers.

Edited by strichener

You see this is why we find it delicious when Fat Mike gets his baws kicked, not only do we get to see an arrogant bully being humiliated but we also get to see paranoid obsessives like you who are desperate for him to succeed also suffer his pain.

WTF? You seriously lack comprehension.

Perhaps you can back this up with some actual evidence rather than your own mis-reading of posts.

Hint: I am no fan of Ashley and even less of the SFA.

You're coming across as positively seething.

You honestly think Ashley is all battered and bruised from his court case ? please... he has a "virtual groin guard !"

What has changed in regards to what Ashley wields power over at the The Rangers ? :1eye

It's not just this case that has bruised ashley Over the last few weeks though is it He is getting it from all angles at the moment

It's not just this case that has bruised ashley Over the last few weeks though is it He is getting it from all angles at the moment

He's been slaughtered by southern politicians and journalists, the unions are also on his case. His shares are in free fall, he's becoming toxic.

The tank commander ain't the unbeatable mogul that some made him out to be.

No I will just generalise and include everyone who wanted Ashley to succeed, I really do not require or crave your approval.

Should you not endeavour to be accurate though?

By saying that every diddy supports Ashley, you're saying something that isn't true.

If you're saying that you're comfortable with that, then that's fine. It does mean however that everybody has permission to treat your comments as irrelevant nonsense.

Irrelevant, yet you felt the need to respond to my post twice :lol:

You do get that holding a view that Fat Mike is a dick but hope he screws over Rangers is supporting him nevertheless? You get this still leaves you wide open to being laughed at when he fails right?

Am I desperate for him to win these silly legal battles with Rangers?

Am I desperate for him to win these silly legal battles with Rangers?

Legal battles, bluster spin all side stories , the ONLY issue about MA and Rangers is the £5m loan and this horrendous,erroneous disgusting one sided contract he has and how DK won't be bullied into paying that loan and will fight to renegotiate a better deal for Ran...oh wait , he's paid it and still has the same contract! ...erm...take that Mike what a kick in the baws!

Just think , only until 2013 before we can stop laughing at Sir Mike rolling in Sevco cash?!

Did you get a Time Machine for Christmas?

ETA: Late to the party as usual!

Edited by Jacksgranda

The paranoia was right there in your post about Smith, you actually took Bennett seriously, big bad masonic judge.

I never said you were a fan of Ashley but like many on this you would like him to prevail in all matters that help against Rangers....well GIRFUY

I didn't. Some day you will realise that people recognise humour. You may even manage it yourself one day but baby steps first eh?

I don't want Ashley to prevail in all matters that help against Rangers, that is just rubbish. Ashley, Green, Whyte or anyone else providing a means to kill this blight on Scottish Football is welcome. If they can then move on and get the same result at Celtic then so much the better.

Or alternatively, perhaps you could both f**k off to Engerlund.