Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You ever notice the diddies/**** have a huge spunk fest between themselves and then seem to act like they've rattled somebody, despite only talking to each other.

Edit - Really **** is censored? Begins with t not h btw

Edited by The Second Andy Goram

Neil Doncaster: "The third option (starting Rangers in the bottom division) I was keen to stress yesterday, would inflict massive damage on the whole of the game in Scotland and effectively punish 41 innocent clubs for the misdeeds of one"

:lol:

Most of us didn't need the benefit of hindsight to see he is a spineless scaremongering arsehole.

Reading that stuff from Doncaster actually makes me angry all over again.

How did this decision possibly stand to punish 41 other clubs?

Absolute dishonesty. His organisation had already had a vote, yet here he was trying to steer the decision of another one. Reprehensible lying.

I'm so glad that only a handful of idiotic boards such as Queens', bought it.

Reading that stuff from Doncaster actually makes me angry all over again. How did this decision possibly stand to punish 41 other clubs? Absolute dishonesty. His organisation had already had a vote, yet here he was trying to steer the decision of another one. Reprehensible lying. I'm so glad that only a handful of idiotic boards such as Queens', bought it.

Aye, it brings it all back. This 'Rangers and Celtic bring in so much - the TV money, the sponsorship money, the gates'. Yes, but they take it all back out again and the diddies still don't benefit.

I can feel my hackles rising all over again.

The newco has since seen 10 first-team players refuse to transfer their contracts from the previous regime, including skipper Steven Davis and Scotland internationals Allan McGregor, Steven Naismith and Steven Whittaker.[/size]

The bit above is enough..that tells everyone it is a new club.[/size]

Did Rangers players transfer their contracts when David Murray or Craig Whyte buy the club?[/size]

...or when DK took over?

But but but, how can be possible they were simple taken over just like Leeds!

Neil Doncaster: "The third option (starting Rangers in the bottom division) I was keen to stress yesterday, would inflict massive damage on the whole of the game in Scotland and effectively punish 41 innocent clubs for the misdeeds of one"

:lol:

Most of us didn't need the benefit of hindsight to see he is a spineless scaremongering arsehole.

The vast majority of those 41 clubs of course had managed to survive for well over a hundred years despite hardly seeing hide-nor-hair of Rangers or Celtic

Rangers of course - managed to go tits up despite actually being Rangers :lol:

The vast majority of those 41 clubs of course had managed to survive for well over a hundred years despite hardly seeing hide-nor-hair of Rangers or Celtic

Rangers of course - managed to go tits up despite actually being Rangers :lol:

Teams in League One must have been delighted to share in the £70m of largesse as the the Rangers strolled the league on a shoestring and a threadbare squad. (Copyright all newspapers.)

The guy who runs this site implying that the general is a good guy.

Tell that to the zero hour contract workers, the usc workers etc....

Great guy n awe that.

Aw. The former big club with no money getting all moralistic. If Ashole had given your club a ton of cash (in addition to...), yer moral compass would be birling around...

Edited by Joe schmo