Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I reckon with a decent manager £8m per year, so an increase of £2m, given the latest financials that should be achievable.

you've got a decent manager and he has a magic hat. Plus your admitting to needing a few million £ to compete with Celtic. Look at all the teams in the top division how many spend millions on players.? This sort of we need to spend loads to beat them mentality got you into this mess in the first place now you want the club/company to repeat the same mistakes. Oh well carry on as we sit and laugh

Celtic are spending £30M+ I am advocating that we only need to spend around a quarter of that figure, you are not really paying attention.

your club don't need to spend anywhere near even that. As I said look at the rest of the top division. What club has spent anywhere near a million this season on transfers for a player. ? And how many have made money from selling players. ?

Rangers give notice to Sports Direct to end contract.

That has now been completed and the Club has formally given notice to end the relationship with Sports Direct while still reserving our right to proceed with challenges to the existing suite of contracts and side agreements in a court of law.

"For the first time a board of this Club has stood up to the threats of Sports Direct and has achieved resounding success in court proceedings including the substantial recovery of legal costs.

"Sports Direct’s motives were severely exposed when a High Court judge ruled that Sports Direct abused court processes in its attempt to bully the Club and me.

"We will continue to put Rangers first and ensure that we get redress and compensation for the poor commercial and business practices that the Club has been forced to endure."

but what about THE COMPANY?

That has now been completed and the Club has formally given notice to end the relationship with Sports Direct while still reserving our right to proceed with challenges to the existing suite of contracts and side agreements in a court of law.

"For the first time a board of this Club has stood up to the threats of Sports Direct and has achieved resounding success in court proceedings including the substantial recovery of legal costs.

"Sports Direct’s motives were severely exposed when a High Court judge ruled that Sports Direct abused court processes in its attempt to bully the Club and me.

"We will continue to put Rangers first and ensure that we get redress and compensation for the poor commercial and business practices that the Club has been forced to endure."

Ps...just 7 years to go.

minus legal challenges, Rangers have been sort of winning rather a lot of these recently.

Sorry but you haven't won anything of importance.

The only 2 things that matter:

1) £5m ...paid back even though you said he could fuk off because it was an erroneous contract.

2) 7 year notice...

1 nil to Ashley

2nd each year would be the bar, most Rangers fan I know are accepting of the reality of this, they can also see how weak celtic are despite having a budget 6 x what Aberdeen have.

Second for how many years? Enough for Celtic to get to ten-in-a-row? How will that go down with the masses?

Surely Mike Ashley is part of the club? He owns a big enough share in it. He was bullying the incumbent board, not the club.

Another Ibrox lie.

I think it will take longer.

Sellick are woeful but will have the capability to bring in a much higher quality than Rangers will for a long time.

'The journey' only really starts when they finally manage to get promoted.

I don't think so , gonna stick my nose out and say should Rangers inevetably go up this year then I think we will be taking the title from Aberdeen within at least 3-5 years

The SD contract won't last 7 years. The confidentiality agreement will be ripped up and this absurd retail agreement will follow suit not long after.

It won't transform our finances but being in control of our own merchandising should add £3ish million to our bottom line which should bring us back to fiscal equilibrium on current rates of spend.

The SD contract won't last 7 years. The confidentiality agreement will be ripped up and this absurd retail agreement will follow suit not long after.

It won't transform our finances but being in control of our own merchandising should add £3ish million to our bottom line which should bring us back to fiscal equilibrium on current rates of spend.

But phill says.....

But phill says.....

Ill Phil! Brilliant how the brain dead Ps&Ds seem to refer less to him now that he's been shown for the weathercock that he is.

Fat Mike's the next big hurdle. I was disappointed that he shat the bed rather be excoriated by Justice Bro Smith in court next week. OK so the payment of expenses will pay for MOH's transfer fees but that's not the point.

It may take a year but I have no doubt we'll be in control of our own merchandising before too long.

Full Article:

Transvaal Triumphalism

Are you calling Bilel a bellend or are you literally his bellend?

Bit sad that you picked your username after another team- who you claim don't exists player. Almost as sad as reading the blog of a Celtic fan masquerading as a so called Rangers fan who has never got anything right in his blogs that wasn't stolen from another source.