Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hmmm who to believe - the people who have pulled him up for unfair sweeping generalisations about 20 times before me, or Stubborn Ted with his Rangers-tinted spectacles. It's a tough one for sure...

"unfair sweeping generalisations"? Really? The Diddies and their Plastic fellow travellers are awfy touch these days.

As for The RST statement - I'd have written it differently but it raises a good point. Now I know a fair few of our fans support independence - and that's a valid political view - but The SNP really shouldn't be using a Republican slop house as part of their campaign strategy.

As for The RST statement - I'd have written it differently but it raises a good point. Now I know a fair few of our fans support independence - and that's a valid political view - but The SNP really shouldn't be using a Republican slop house as part of their campaign strategy.

I agree. The SNP, or indeed any mainstream political party should choose venues carefully. I don't know if they're guilty of misjudgement here or not, but this allegation suggests they maybe were.

The problem here though, is that any such concerns are being raised not objectively, but in order to attempt to suggest an alliance between the SNP and the very worst expressions of Irish nationalist sentiment.

That's why decent people should not lend their support to such crude nonsense.

What bit did he get wrong?

The tone.

It's absurd. If he has genuine concerns about this establishment and the apparent endorsement lent to it here by elected, public figures, he could raise them in ways not reliant on playing to a moronic gallery.

The way it's framed, it's a piece of stupid bloody nonsense and you know that.

Quote it then.

It's all over the web. Look at the two hundred percent piece on him. Look at his gratuitous references to critics apparently supporting Irish republicanism.

Look at his Charlie Hebdo behaviour. Look at his puffed out chest while attempting to Lord it over Spiers when a temporary ruling seemed to permit immoral deception.

There really is no shortage of evidence to support my reading of the vile little p***k.

It's all over the web. Look at the two hundred percent piece on him. Look at his gratuitous references to critics apparently supporting Irish republicanism.

Look at his Charlie Hebdo behaviour. Look at his puffed out chest while attempting to Lord it over Spiers when a temporary ruling seemed to permit immoral deception.

There really is no shortage of evidence to support my reading of the vile little p***k.

You made lots of specific claims, you've failed to back them up.

The problem here though, is that any such concerns are being raised not objectively, but in order to attempt to suggest an alliance between the SNP and the very worst expressions of Irish nationalist sentiment.

It very deliberately doesn't do this. it also mentions that Rangers supporters are also SNP voters.

Any association between The SNP and Irish republicanism is entirely in your own mind.

The tone. It's absurd. If he has genuine concerns about this establishment and the apparent endorsement lent to it here by elected, public figures, he could raise them in ways not reliant on playing to a moronic gallery. The way it's framed, it's a piece of stupid bloody nonsense and you know that.

I think if politicians use Republican dens to raise their profile then they deserve to be condemned.

No I've not.

Every claim is backed up.

Grandstanding, vile childish divisive posturing, a reliance on sectarian sentiment - it's all there in the sources I've already mentioned.

You've backed nothing up and only posted hearsay.