Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Maybe whoever booked the venue isn't one of these morons who can tell you which side of the embarrassing devide a business, person or establishment is.

Celtic fans have been very vocal in campaigning against the snp's anti sectarian laws through their Celtic fans against criminalisation group and Celtic minded journalists/bloggers.

It seems to me that the pub visit was a ham fisted attempt at damage limitation/PR stunt.

It seems to me that the pub visit was a ham fisted attempt at damage limitation/PR stunt.

Not been on here for a while but I still see you are preserving your simpleton status. Maybe like the majority of folk they didn't take in to account when visiting a "public house" the raging bigot reaction.

MP holds presser in oldest pub in Constituency....Swallow Swallow....

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1076244-Alex-Salmond-visiting-sectarian-pub-with-Humza-Yousaf-to-promote-election-campaign/page6

ETA lol p9 when they start debating about dodgy looking collection cans on the bar...hmmm what ever could they be for?

Edited by THE KING

MP holds presser in oldest pub in Constituency....Swallow Swallow....http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1076244-Alex-Salmond-visiting-sectarian-pub-with-Humza-Yousaf-to-promote-election-campaign/page6

ETA lol p9 when they start debating about dodgy looking collection cans on the bar...hmmm what ever could they be for?

Poor Bennett, the SNP member. Lots of Rangers fans tearing into his type on there.

Genuine question: Is FollowFollow not regarded as a relatively sane site, at least in comparison to RangersMedia and the one for Vanguard trash?

MP holds presser in oldest pub in Constituency....Swallow Swallow....

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1076244-Alex-Salmond-visiting-sectarian-pub-with-Humza-Yousaf-to-promote-election-campaign/page6

Ignore the politics... it's all about which football club has a supporters club out that bar...

What is worse is these morons have a vote.

I've got to say that politically, it seems like a careless step for Salmond and co to have taken.

Still if it's helped flag up what one contributor identifies as a presumably hitherto hidden plot to "annex Scotland to the ROI", perhaps we should be grateful. I must admit that I'd no idea that such a dastardly scheme was being cooked up.

I might put on camouflaged combats, smear dirt on my face and run around a local forest for a bit at weekends, in preparation against this looming threat.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I've got to say that politically, it seems like a careless step for Salmond and co to have taken.

Still if it's helped flag up what one contributor identifies as a presumably hitherto hidden plot to "annex Scotland to the ROI", perhaps we should be grateful. I must admit that I'd no idea that such a dastardly scheme was being cooked up.

I might put on camouflaged combats, smear dirt on my face and run around a local forest for a bit at weekends, in preparation against this looming threat.

Or you can get really into it and stay in your bedroom, wearing only a blanket, refusing to wash and smearing shite on the walls, before upping the ante by refusing to eat.

Poor Bennett, the SNP member. Lots of Rangers fans tearing into his type on there. Genuine question: Is FollowFollow not regarded as a relatively sane site, at least in comparison to RangersMedia and the one for Vanguard trash?

Well you have an account there. What's your own view?

No I don't. Are you drunk already?

If you can read FF posts then you need to have an account. You clearly do.