Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So will either of you back this KKK/BUF association with some evidence? I don't mean the usual poteen-fuelled dross scribbled by bitter Republican sots but, perhaps, contemporaneous newspaper articles, BUF membership lists, eye-witness accounts of KKK activities or the like.

This guy's fascistic activities deserve to be exposed and, as you two are knowledgeable on the subject, it would be good to make sure the well-regarded sources you have get the publicity they merit.

Just google him, it will tell you all you need to know about the wife beating , sectarian, racist , facist Klan leading Rangers hero.

Just google him, it will tell you all you need to know about the wife beating , sectarian, racist , facist Klan leading Rangers hero.

I have and there's nothing beyond the anecdotal. This isn't evidence. You obviously have sources to justify your BUF and KKK claims so please make them available so we can make sure everyone's aware of the truth.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I have and there's nothing beyond the anecdotal. This isn't evidence. You obviously have sources to justify your BUF and KKK claims so please make them available so we can make sure everyone's aware of the truth.

Until now I had never heard anyone deny it. Kinda strange. Although I note you don't deny it yourself, just use wishy washy language to infer it's not true - clever.

Anyway, since you'll no doubt demand the original sources you'll want Dr Andrew Davies of Liverpool University’s history department, noted expert on gang culture in the UK in the 19th and 20th century. Hope that helps.

I think most Rangers fans on here wish that our supporters would stop singing it and have stated so, yet we are often referred to as the Klan by klingy, that is odd, what is odder and ironic is that a poster banned for racism on at least 2 occasions would use this term against another group.

I thought you were only banned once for racism Tedi ? Was the second time not for sectarianism ?

Until now I had never heard anyone deny it. Kinda strange. Although I note you don't deny it yourself, just use wishy washy language to infer it's not true - clever.

Anyway, since you'll no doubt demand the original sources you'll want Dr Andrew Davies of Liverpool University’s history department, noted expert on gang culture in the UK in the 19th and 20th century. Hope that helps.

was just about to post a link for that , a great book the part on Fullerton exposes the romantic version of him as bullshit.

City of Gangs: Glasgow and the Rise of the British Gangster

http://www.amazon.co.uk/City-Gangs-Glasgow-British-Gangster/dp/144476375X

I'm not at all denying it. I want to be better informed so information about Fullerton's BUF membership and his establishing of the KKK would be useful.

as I said, contemporaneous sources would be useful, be they newspaper accounts, membership lists, eyewitness testimony etc would certainly help.

Do you have any of that?

I'm not at all denying it. I want to be better informed so information about Fullerton's BUF membership and his establishing of the KKK would be useful.

as I said, contemporaneous sources would be useful, be they newspaper accounts, membership lists, eyewitness testimony etc would certainly help.

Do you have any of that?

Did you read my comment?

1) I never said you denied it.

2) I said you would be unhappy with 3rd party and sent you in the right direction to get exactly what you need.

And yet here you are denying you denied it and asking for better sources.

Weirdly this is exactly the behaviour I would expect from someone defending billy rather than someone on the hunt for knowledge. Your demands to be drip fed while putting in zero effort yourself aren't helping your pretence.

Do you have any of that?

Would that do any good though?

There are loads of contemporaneous sources, newspaper accounts, eyewitness testimony, etc. of your clubs death but you somehow choose to ignore all that.

:P

Did you read my comment?

2) I said you would be unhappy with 3rd party and sent you in the right direction to get exactly what you need.

Weirdly this is exactly the behaviour I would expect from someone defending billy rather than someone on the hunt for knowledge. Your demands to be drip fed while putting in zero effort yourself aren't helping your pretence.

He's a moron, even links to books by noted historians who spent years researching newspapers, books personal accounts aren't good enough for him.

But to be fair this is a guy who said Celtic fans only started their Irishness about 30 years ago!

Did you read my comment?

He's a moron, even links to books by noted historians who spent years researching newspapers, books personal accounts aren't good enough for him. But to be fair this is a guy who said Celtic fans only started their Irishness about 30 years ago!

I'm not defending anyone. It was claimed he was a BUF member and established the KKK in Glasgow. I've asked you to justify it.

Surely this is a reasonable request?

FFS is that your best? :lol:

Not at all. Genuinely concerned. Your constant painting of others with emotions they are obviously not feeling looks a lot like projection (a standard affliction among the old firm unfortunately). Your need to call everyone else upset or whatever seems rooted in a need for normalisation - ie if everyone is upset you'll feel better about being upset yourself, misery loves company after all.

I'm not defending anyone. It was claimed he was a BUF member and established the KKK in Glasgow. I've asked you to justify it.

Surely this is a reasonable request?

what do you want? Video evidence?

Google billy fullerton facist or kkk in google books

There are dozens of books refering to him being in the Blackshirts and starting his own Klan.

If thats not good enough for you then nothing is.

Patient Bear is getting distinctly impatient with you.

One would almost think *god forbid* you were making things up. *The horror!*

Huh? What are you waiting on? Did I miss a question in amongst your scintillating prose?

Not at all. Genuinely concerned. Your constant painting of others with emotions they are obviously not feeling looks a lot like projection (a standard affliction among the old firm unfortunately). Your need to call everyone else upset or whatever seems rooted in a need for normalisation - ie if everyone is upset you'll feel better about being upset yourself, misery loves company after all.

Definite tears for this yin

Blah blah blah klans, bily Fullerton's blah blah blah......

Probably not that nice a chap tbf, the moral high ground taking from the g&g's is a bit much to take mind you considering the history of Mr T Malloy and phrase glass hooses springs to mind...

what do you want? Video evidence?Google billy fullerton facist or kkk in google booksThere are dozens of books refering to him being in the Blackshirts and starting his own Klan.If thats not good enough for you then nothing is.

ah that's right because celtic and republicanism never flirted fascism in the early twentieth century , those in glass houses and all that

Edited by forever_blue