Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I saw this on the 'Yer Deid' thread.

It's a laughable statement. It's an attempt to warn their own fans to behave like civilised people. To do so though, that appeal must be couched in terms of displaying "contempt" towards others.

I'm also intrigued by the "legal judgement" they got on continuation.

Overall, the statement once more highlights the towering insecurity that both engulfs and characterises the club.

Defo tears.

If somebody constructs a post that contains points, do you really think it's clever, or witty to just ignore the points and instead write "tears"?

You might even do it in response to this post if you like. It just highlights that you've nothing to actually say though.

How would that work?Do you mean 'in comparison'? Still doesn't really follow though. Pretty unsuccessful all round, I'd say. Are you a fan of Shakespeare's work?

Mind Shakespeare's Sister? They were shite.

If somebody constructs a post that contains points, do you really think it's clever, or witty to just ignore the points and instead write "tears"?

You might even do it in response to this post if you like. It just highlights that you've nothing to actually say though.

Yer points were pointless.

Don't think so.

That Rangers statement is contradictory and it begs certain questions.

It's easier just to attack the poster than engage with the statement's content though, isn't it?

OK then feel free to bore us all to death and give a more detailed explanation of your points.