Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

bear in Sweden is outraged at being called 'Klan' even though he has no interest in why Rangers posters have multiple bans for bigotry...but demands that a Celtic poster prooves himself innocent of lying allegations...very Klan like behavior!

You have no shame Boss hogg / Captain kirk.

When are they back in court? This thread is boring just now.

which 'Rangers' are you talking about?

The Old Liquidated club or the New 'name changed from Sevco' club?

As time goes on it will serve us all well to keep the distinction clear as most Ibrox related people and the SMSM would prefer the Great Lie to become accepted truth.

As time goes on it will serve us all well to keep the distinction clear as most Ibrox related people and the SMSM would prefer the Great Lie to become accepted truth.

I never mentioned "Rangers" in any form. Either of the clubs or their associates would do.

I rarely put people on ignore for bigotry or bias, It'd be a pretty empty thread if I did that.

For me the biggest crimes are trolling or being a boring f**k.

Forever Blue and Dhenbhoy went for a combination of both, Bear in Sweden just got it for the latter.

"Absolutely horrendous" who the f..k actually talks like that?

I do Bennett, all the time.

It's alarming that you think such language an affectation, evidence of airs, or something.

The words in question would be considered pretty standard by most, I'd have thought.

The stuff over the last couple of pages has been absolutely horrendous, by the way.

I do Bennett, all the time. It's alarming that you think such language an affectation, evidence of airs, or something. The words in question would be considered pretty standard by most, I'd have thought.The stuff over the last couple of pages has been absolutely horrendous, by the way.

I suspect your verbosity is evoking emotions within their mono-syllabic being which they can't put into words. Or it could be part of the anti-intellectualism which keeps guys who are too afraid to stand out in line.

Maybe they follow follow a large team of similarly minded fellows. Expressing their insecurity through threats and violence and sentimentality about times they can hardly understand.

Possibly it's the link a lot of them draw between being able to spell and being gay.

However, I am not going to speculate about their motives. Maybe acting like a fud is the sign of a real man.

Edited by Joe schmo

I do Bennett, all the time. It's alarming that you think such language an affectation, evidence of airs, or something. The words in question would be considered pretty standard by most, I'd have thought. The stuff over the last couple of pages has been absolutely horrendous, by the way.

..but not surprising.

Twente are a big name Orange club with a record for dodgy dealings..

http://www.football-oranje.com/twente-not-expected-to-play-professional-football-next-season/

Not that long since they won the top flight either I think.

The Enschede side have been plagued by money issues over the past few years, with the club already banned from European football for three years in December, after an investigation found they had misled the KNVB on their transfer dealings.

In the past few days the independent investigation has also suggested that most of the clubs board should step down, due to an unhealthy culture at Twente.

Speaking after the latest report was released, KNVB director Bert van Oostveen painted a bleak picture for the 2010-11 Eredivisie champions.

He said, The probability that FC Twente will not play professional football next year is greater than that they will.

There are a number of weaknesses from the past, which are very difficult to solve. I think you need Houdini and Hans Klok at the same time.

SMSM :lol: aye you've got to watch those yins right enough, thank God for the ever vigilant bloggers.

He's maybe talking about the only club the SFA, SF and UEFA acknowledge....

I.e the one leading the Championship right now.