Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Blah blah blah klans, bily Fullerton's blah blah blah......

Probably not that nice a chap tbf, the moral high ground taking from the g&g's is a bit much to take mind you considering the history of Mr T Malloy and phrase glass hooses springs to mind...

They completely ignore the fact that along with Protestant gangs there were also Catholic gangs present at this time on glasgow , infact if the billy Fullerton historians we have here in Ahofjays and the king with their all expansive knowledge of this man's life should be able to tell you that a major milestone in his decision to form a gang of this nature was as a result of receiving a kicking from a gorbals area Catholic street gang after playing football at the green , not that this matters in the grand scheme of things

what do you want? Video evidence? Google billy fullerton facist or kkk in google books There are dozens of books refering to him being in the Blackshirts and starting his own Klan. If thats not good enough for you then nothing is.

There were no cross-burnings on Glasgow Green, lynchings in Kelvingrove Park or torch-wielding, bedsheet garbed riders making their way across Rouken Glen by moonlight. If anything like The Ku Klux Klan had been active in Glasgow it would be known about and documented whereas all I can find are anecdotes. If you've more to substantiate it, then put it forward and show how Glasgow's 'Klan' compared to The KKK we're (sort of) familiar with.

As for The BUF, again, I remain to be convinced. There was almost no support for him Mosley in Glasgow - not least because or Mosley's support for a United Ireland and for fascism's connection with Catholicism and its connection with Glasgow's Italian community via Mussolini.

Again, I'm not denying it but it needs more than anecdotes to show that a Protestant unionist would support an organisation with Catholic links and nationalist leanings.

Edited by The_Kincardine

They completely ignore the fact that along with Protestant gangs there were also Catholic gangs present at this time on glasgow , infact if the billy Fullerton historians we have here in Ahofjays and the king with their all expansive knowledge of this man's life should be able to tell you that a major milestone in his decision to form a gang of this nature was as a result of receiving a kicking from a gorbals area Catholic street gang after playing football at the green , not that this matters in the grand scheme of things

Talking about the KKK though not the razor gang. Maybe hold off on the whataboutery until you know what people are actually discussing?

There were no cross-burnings on Glasgow Green, lynchings in Kelvingrove Park or torch-wielding, bedsheet garbed riders making their way across Rouken Glen by moonlight. If anything like The Ku Klux Klan had been active in Glasgow it would be known about and documented whereas all I can find are anecdotes. If you've more to substantiate it, then put it forward and show how Glasgow's 'Klan' compared to The KKK we're (sort of) familiar with.

As for The BUF, again, I remain to be convinced. There was almost no support for him Mosley in Glasgow - not least because or Mosley's support for a United Ireland and for fascism's connection with Catholicism and its connection with Glasgow's Italian community via Mussolini.

Again, I'm not denying it but it needs more than anecdotes to show that a Protestant unionist would support an organisation with Catholic links and nationalist leanings.

You believe he was too bigoted to join the fascists? Lol.

Regardless. Go read Dr Davies book. You've been told where to find the information so any further discussion beyond this point can only mean one of two things:

a - you've read it, believe you have found an evidential flaw, and want to discuss further

b - you are lying about wanting to know the truth.

So we can only point out alleged sinister links on one sides

Is there a song Celtic fans currently sing showing they are proud of fascists? By all means bring it up. It won't make it any less legitimate to call rangers fans "the klan" though will it? It would (if it is the case) just give me a reason to call rangers and celtic fans 'the klan' together though - would that make you happy?

Regardless. Go read Dr Davies book. You've been told where to find the information so any further discussion beyond this point can only mean one of two things:

You've read the book. What sources did Davies cite? How does he justify his assertions? That can't be difficult for you, surely?

There is no moral high ground in this, just more strange behaviour from our green n grey chums, two razor gangs both as bad as each other.

You've read the book. What sources did Davies cite? How does he justify his assertions? That can't be difficult for you, surely?

It's been over 2 years since I read it, so yes, it is. Thanks for confirming your interest was imitation.

Is there a song Celtic fans currently sing showing they are proud of fascists? By all means bring it up. It won't make it any less legitimate to call rangers fans "the klan" though will it? It would (if it is the case) just give me a reason to call rangers and celtic fans 'the klan' together though - would that make you happy?

Well they like to declare their love of the old ra through song who were more than happy to collaborate with the nazis to achieve their goal

Well they like to declare their love of the old ra through song who were more than happy to collaborate with the nazis to achieve their goal

Good call, spied on UK ports iirc. So as long as I call celtic fans nazi's you won't object to me caling rangers fans the klan then?

Good call, spied on UK ports iirc. So as long as I call celtic fans nazi's you won't object to me caling rangers fans the klan then?

Whatever takes your fancy Philip.

I think this is the third time. Perhaps you are tired, it is nearly clocking off time, after all.

However, if you would be so kind as to inform us all whether you are able to refute the stated accusation that you have twice been banned from this forum on account of your racist views, that would be wonderful.

I'm sure you understand that it is difficult to afford you any modicum of credibility until this slur on your character is cleared up.

Never been banned for it, clear enough for you?