Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm disappointed with this latest statement. Mind you, I hate most 'statements' made by our club/fans groups. It's just endorsing twattery and making us look bothered.

I liked it, it's caused a right stooshie on Twitter, everyone's favourite bloggers aren't happy.

I don't use Twitter .
Accountancy Age were wrong to use the word 'illegal' and have said so on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AccountancyAge/status/663722328891760640 I think that's reason enough.

:)

So...4 hours ago I pulled you up on not knowing the difference between there/their/they're. You then used the rest of the evening to find a couple of my typos.

Just what sort of pathetic creature are you?

How're you getting on with finding evidence that The Ku Klux Klan appointed Billy Fullerton as their Scottish ambassador?

I liked it, it's caused a right stooshie on Twitter, everyone's favourite bloggers aren't happy.

I think that john James felly is a Celtic fan. Went to see if he had a comment on the statement (can't sleep and bored) and spotted his article on the Scottish cup. He kinda goes mental about us labelling us cheats etc for last seasons handball fiasco. Then accuses 3 players of diving. 1 has played 3 times for us as sub and only time hit the deck was a broken bone. Another is an under 21 Canadian international who hasn't played in the first team in ages and the third is mutombo Who isn't known for his diving, more his 3rd touch is a stramash.

Very odd stance from a 'rangers' fan.

So...4 hours ago I pulled you up on not knowing the difference between there/their/they're. You then used the rest of the evening to find a couple of my typos.

Just what sort of pathetic creature are you?

How're you getting on with finding evidence that The Ku Klux Klan appointed Billy Fullerton as their Scottish ambassador?

Strange? I never said the kkk apointed him?

But heres one of the countless books on the subject written by people who were there...a legendary cop no less...

Percy Joseph Sillitoe, the Gangbuster, became the Chief Constable of Glasgow in 1931. He went there after a stint sending down the serious offenders of the steel hard city of Sheffield. He believed Glasgow was "a city being overrun by gangsters terrorising other citizens and waging war between themselves in the streets".

Sillitoe fought fire with fire and recruited the toughest men he could find from the Highlands. Given basic training and uniforms, their brief was simple. Take down the gangs. The ‘boot and baton’ approach of the now 1,500 strong Glasgow police force meant they became known as "the biggest gang in the world".

But Sillitoe didn’t just use brute force. He introduced radio cars, police boxes, a modern fingerprint lab; and the chequered band round cop caps - now used throughout the world - is called the Sillitoe Tartan because he introduced it to help identify police officers, even in riots.

Sillitoe wouldn’t just wade into the middle of a fight. His police waited till both sides had worn themselves out. Then they would wade in to sweep up the survivors.

And if he couldn’t arrest Billy Fullerton for violence, he would take him down another way.

Sillitoe first arrested Billy Fullerton in the late thirties. Billy, fond of the drink and of his family image, was parading through the streets with forty of his followers whilst cradling a baby in his arms. So Sillitoe arrested him for being found drunk in charge of a child. He was jailed for 10 months. Sillitoe then confiscated £600 from Billy’s bank account draining the financial lifeblood of the Billy Boys.

On release Billy formed a 200 strong Glasgow branch of the Mosley Black Shirts. Billy’s attacking of communists (by belief, anti nationalist) all fitted with their image as defenders of the faith, and their nation. In reality, they were thugs who had found in Moseley a new paymaster and Moseley had found much needed bodyguards. But when the Fascist leader was interned, Billy signed up for the navy as World War II broke out. There, he served with distinction, as did many other Billy Boys.

However, on returning to Glasgow, he went onto form Glasgow’s own branch of the Ku Klux Klan. On top of the predictable anti-Semitism, and with few racial minorities to attack, Catholics were once again targeted.

.....awaits The_Arseholes, Aye but but ...

OK then feel free to bore us all to death and give a more detailed explanation of your points.

Ah, Bennett. You obviously quite like my posts really.

That's why you respond to them and as on this occasion, even invite more of them.

As it is though, I'll deny you your fix here (and spare you a Kincardine charge of feeding my narcissism) by merely directing you back to post #206884.

My points are there and require no elaboration.

No doubt The_Arsehole will claim they weren't the real KKK and just a KKK lite .

Which is true.

There's absolutely no doubt though that Fullerton was a truly vile individual, who shouldn't be glorified in song.

However, this doesn't make it legitimate to describe Rangers fans collectively, as 'the Klan'.