Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I seldom cook dinner, I'm ashamed to say. Are you building up to another of your homophobic crescendos here?

I cook quite a bit - never wear an apron, at least, not for cooking. Make of that what you will.

Edited by Jacksgranda

I have hardly missed a domestic game In the 5 years since I have left school mikey so I will be there , had my ticket confirmed already :)

How do you manage to get tickets for almost every game? Do you need to be in supporter club for that?

Fair play for going to so many games. Maybe you could FaceTime Bennett from the stand next time so he knows what it's like.

How do you manage to get tickets for almost every game? Do you need to be in supporter club for that?

Fair play for going to so many games. Maybe you could FaceTime Bennett from the stand next time so he knows what it's like.

Aye mate, get some tickets from my ccs through my season ticket and any games I am not allocated through that I get off the supporters club

I cook quite a bit - never wear an apron, at least, not for cooking. Make of that what you will.

I cook daily and always wear an apron, far too many shirts and t-shirts ruined by spitting fat, spilled soup, gravy etc.

Alan Hutton, Alex McLeish, Alex Rae, Andrei Kanchelskis, Arthur Numan, Barry Ferguson, Bert Konterman, Billy Dodds, Bob Malcolm, Carlos Cuellar, Chris Burke, Christian Nerlinger, Claudio Caniggia, Craig Moore, Dado Prso,Dan Eggen,
Egil Ostenstad, Fernando Ricksen, Federico Nieto, Gavin Rae , Gregory Vignal, Ian Murray, Jan Wouters, Jean-Alain Boumsong, Jerome Bonnissel, Jesper Christiansen, Julien Rodriguez, Kevin Muscat, Kris Boyd, Libor Sionko, Lorenzo Amoruso,
Marvin Andrews, Maurice Ross, Michael Ball, Michael Mols, Mikel Arteta, Nacho Novo, Neil McCann, Nuno Capucho, Olivier Bernard, Paolo Vanoli, Pedro Mendes, Peter Lovenkrands, Ronald De Boer, Ronald Waterreus, Sasa Papac , Sotirios Kyrgiakos, Stefan Klos, Steven Davis, Steven Smith, Steven Thompson, Tero Penttila, Thomas Buffel, Tore Andre Flo, Yves Colleau, Zurab Khizanishvili.

I hope you all go back over a week to greenie the boy who posted exactly that (and the link to the gov doc) a day or so after the budget.

(Wasn't me, and I greenied him up at the time).

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-6936#entry10280970

The Record , forever in the BRALT's shadow .....

Edited by Njord

I hope you all go back over a week to greenie the boy who posted exactly that (and the link to the gov doc) a day or so after the budget.

(Wasn't me, and I greenied him up at the time).

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-6936#entry10280970

The Record , forever in the BRALT's shadow .....

Done, but only because you told me to.  

ETA:  I wonder if any of them will think about suing Rangers (IL) or suing an individual associated with the club/company at the time.  'Here you go, lad.  Sign this and we'll pay part of your salary via an EBT - nae risk to you, honest.'

Edited by The DA

Gotta give credit to the boy where it's due DA.

Bad day for Kinky as well.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a43468/stop-pointing-out-typos/

Predictably, grammar police tend to be disagreeable, close-minded, and conscientious introverts. Frothing at the mouth upon seeing "you're mom" and "stop right their" isn't the only thing these alleged tools have in common.