Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think this government move could see the side letters appearing from the back of drawers. No chance Rangers will win their appeal in the Supreme Court if that happens.

I hope you all go back over a week to greenie the boy who posted exactly that (and the link to the gov doc) a day or so after the budget.

(Wasn't me, and I greenied him up at the time).

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-6936#entry10280970

The Record , forever in the BRALT's shadow .....

Dish out greenies? I hate people who think this is a competition, dots are for sadsacks who judge their lives by an Internet forum.

Dish out greenies? I hate people who think this is a competition, dots are for sadsacks who judge their lives by an Internet forum.

I know right, sad sacks getting some pleasure from something? Don't they know they are only allowed to be sad and bored? The cheek of some people... .

Gotta give credit to the boy where it's due DA.
I hope you all go back over a week to greenie the boy who posted exactly that (and the link to the gov doc) a day or so after the budget.(Wasn't me, and I greenied him up at the time).http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-6936#entry10280970The Record , forever in the BRALT's shadow .....
Fine work from Flash, adding to the splendid reputation Queens fans already enjoy on this thread.

I can only imagine how much of a self-esteem boost Rangers' titles are for you :lol:

Do you walk around feeling like a champion? :lol:

It's quite clever how they are disguising their Saluto de Romano by raising two arms!

Oh and by the way: if you are the same club then pay your debts!

Fucking tramps.

I know right, sad sacks getting some pleasure from something? Don't they know they are only allowed to be sad and bored? The cheek of some people... .

It's not so much taking of pleasure which is irritating, it's the way some measure their, and others, worth by dots and their colours. Especially those who post about who and what everyone else is dotting.

If some derive pleasure from seeing a coloured dot then they should know there is a whole big world out there full of other, more satisfying sources of pleasure.

Edited by stonedsailor

It's not so much taking of pleasure which is irritating, it's the way some measure their, and others, worth by dots and their colours. Especially those who post about who and what everyone else is dotting.

If some derive pleasure from seeing a coloured dot then they should know there is a whole big world out their full of other, more satisfying sources of pleasure.

Gave you a dot mate.

And I have given you a red one just for fixating on them, :P

I never did see red ones on the market, black green and brown IIRC. Eccies ruined that scene though.

If some derive pleasure from seeing a coloured dot then they should know there is a whole big world out there full of other, more satisfying sources of pleasure.

I noticed somebody had greenied you for that post so I evened it out with a red, to keep you happy.

You sound like one of the wind up rangers fans with their, 'sad gits spending their whole lives on this thread' bollocks. I don't think anyone actually takes dots seriously (except, it seems, yourself).