Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The logic of the proposition

Rangers made to reapply to the league = Dundee United relegated four years later

...is that because one event followed the other, then the former must have caused or strongly contributed to the latter.

A version of the same thing, and only a little bit sillier:

Comet retail chain enters administration = Rise of ISIS; Death of Ronnie Corbett.

Yes, that's about the size of it.

Don't forget to show your working Walter.

Walter Smith believes the Ibrox board "have to find a way" to back manager Mark Warburton to compete in the top flight.

What's the international dialling code for Panama Dodgy Dave? :huh:

There must be a borderline dodgy tax scheme they could use to attract quality players that they really can't afford by running their affairs like other clubs....

Seem to have been forgotten that not long after Rangers died the SPL rejigged the prize money. They took a wad of cash away from the team in second and distributed it to the other positions in the league.

If we keep picking on Utd, they would got more prize money without Rangers in the league than they would have if they had survived.

I see Walter also said "I think it [ill feeling towards Rangers] will always be there.'

Judging by the reaction on this thread then it looks like he is right about this too.

You're right.  He is right.  It will always be there.

And you guys will all champion it as being 'all about the rangers' and 'no one likes us, we don't care' then spit the dummy out if it ever goes tits up again and no one has any sympathy.

Yup, we thrive on your self admitted bitterness, as your fellow sheep worrier, Wullie said, it keeps us warm and cozy on cold, miserable days like today.

Self admitted bitterness? Wally has written an article about how bitter you fuckers are.

I see Walter also said "I think it [ill feeling towards Rangers] will always be there.'

Judging by the reaction on this thread then it looks like he is right about this too.

Well done Tedi, instant rewriting of history!  It is the 'Rangers' way. 

What Walter said

"I think it [ill feeling] will always be there," Smith said. "There was no necessity for Rangers to be put down into the Third Division.

"I think that's the thing that will always stay in Scottish football, I think there will be a bitterness in the Rangers ranks that it happened. It will be a massive motivation for the club, it would be for me.

"There's no doubt it was the wrong move in my eyes. Scottish football's been worse off and a lot of the teams who were happy to see Rangers go down there have suffered and found themselves relegated or in the process of being relegated. So there will be that bitterness.

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-rangers-manager-walter-smith-7739359#VQsHrC0t3uvlxPvJ.99

Imagine being bitter about still having a (new cobbled-together) football club after being liquidated and on the back of the old club cheating the other clubs for 10 years (at least) 

and just to endorse the view that 'what a crock of shite' the Smith interview was..... Utter garbage.

There would be a huge reduction in 'bitterness' towards Rangers (all versions, clubs and companies) if they weren't such "female genital orifices"

Yup, it was right there in post I replied to, the poster also admitted it will never go away, it is all good.

Wally says Rangers are bitter c***s.

It was obvious that stoney was doubting your admission and suggesting it was one sided due to Walter`s other comments, you need to take it up with him, I agree with your stance.

I never said that. Don't make assumptions on my part then speak for me. I was pointing out that the feeling is mutually held.

There is nothing in your post that admits mutual feeling, the fact you put a question mark in there suggest you are questioning that view, well any normal person would think so.

It does not show preference to either side and introduces balance to your previous statement by showing that, whilst there may be some bitterness for the cheating that your previous club soiled our game with, your new club (for which most of has harbour no bitterness) utilises bitterness as it's driving force. There's a big difference between a wee bit of bitterness held by some fans than it being the entire motivator for your club.

Again, I am not rewriting anything.

You lot have cherry picked what you like from that statement, I also picked up on one point, your fellow sheep worrier admitted this is the case, If you disagree you need to take it up with him.

Bullshit.

Walter was rambling on about the bitterness that Rangers feel towards all the other clubs about all the bad stuff that happened to them. Boo Fucking hoo, basically.

ETA - isn't Walter's bitter resentment garbage a kind of sinister veiled threat, similar to McCoist's 'who are these people' shit-stirring...?

Edited by Ken Fitlike

You lot have been raging about Walter`s interview since yesterday...

gobsmacked, bollocks, half wit, warped, deluded, wankfest, village idiot, scum, clueless, bewildered mess, out of touch slabbering simpleton, ramblings, on meds, most moronic comments imaginable ( :lol: ), thick bloke, ridiculous, ludicrous, bonkers, mental.

Just a few of the terms that have been used in connection with it.

The lady doth protest too much springs to mind.

In your attempt to prove folk are raging you've quoted folk stating that he's a bit simple.

Are you Walter Smith ?

It is not bullshit my banner making friend.

It was admitted by your fellow don and finally admitted by your fellow sheep worrier, stoney.

Is there bitterness towards Rangers? Yes

Is there bitterness from Rangers to everyone else? Yes

This is not new information and why anyone is quibbling over it is beyond me as it has no significance whatsoever.  To anything.

So you asked a question for no reason  :lol:

gobsmacked, bollocks, half wit, warped, deluded, wankfest, village idiot, scum, clueless, bewildered mess, out of touch slabbering simpleton, ramblings, on meds, most moronic comments imaginable (  :lol: ), thick bloke, ridiculous, ludicrous, bonkers, mental.

You are very protective towards one of the leading people who drove your old club off a cliff, (later stating that living within their means is not the rangers way)

most of those descriptions are apt given the rubbish he spouted

So you asked a question for no reason :lol:

gobsmacked, bollocks, half wit, warped, deluded, wankfest, village idiot, scum, clueless, bewildered mess, out of touch slabbering simpleton, ramblings, on meds, most moronic comments imaginable ( :lol: ), thick bloke, ridiculous, ludicrous, bonkers, mental.

Nah. I was pointing out your hypocrisy.

You seem to read a lot into things beyond the words as written. Were you always like that or has it become a habit through the years of having to augment reality in your mind so that you can accept Rangers never went into liquidation.

Tedi claims WS stated other teams' fans are bitter. (This might be true, but he did not say it.)

Ken points out that WS was referring to 'Rangers' fans being bitter.

Tedi refuses to accept he's made cock-up number 238754254 on here and starts lashing out and deflecting.

#standardwednesdaymorningontheBRALT