Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

What happened to the case of the century between coral and some tollcross tramp ? The one which was going to define rangers or sevco once and for all .

It really doesn't matter.  I said a couple of weeks ago:

Well you know that the options are:  

1. Coral is forced to pay out and the uber-diddies declare it's been proven in a court of law that we're a new club.

2. Coral needn't pay out and the uber-diddies declare it's been proven in a court of law that we're a new club.

You know what they are like.

17 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It really doesn't matter.  I said a couple of weeks ago:

You know what they are like.

And as  was pointed out a couple of weeks ago, there's a range of diddy opinion.

Many of us were saying that the ruling here is not especially significant.  

Prattle away if you wish though.

4 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

What happened to the case of the century between coral and some tollcross tramp ? The one which was going to define rangers or sevco once and for all .

I had a competition in Tollcross last Saturday. Not being from those parts, I didn't twig the connection to the case; but it must have lodged somewhere in my subconscious because I had a wee chuckle when I clocked local Coral branch as I was leaving.

The fact that I had to quickly take a passenger on to a subsequent comp (near Celtic Park, as it happens) prevented me from capturing the moment for posterity.

;)

On ‎27‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 20:20, Monkey Tennis said:

And as  was pointed out a couple of weeks ago, there's a range of diddy opinion.

Many of us were saying that the ruling here is not especially significant.  

Prattle away if you wish though.

As I recall (and I will have to rely on memory as there's no way I'm going back to read all that shite again) there was only the one poster majoring on the case of Coral v the Tollcross Chancer being decisive in the Rangers dead or alive debate. And he/she (or one of the 62 in between) was just plain wrong. The question of whether Rangers died or not cannot be conclusively answered.

But the important thing is that the pomposity and bigotry that define Rangers did continue. Of that there can be no argument.

Rangers have been told they must pay the £250,000 up front for Jak Alnwick or they can forget about a deal for the 23-year-old Port Vale keeper. (Daily Record)

Don't worry as honest Dave king will open that war chest any moment now.

On 30/01/2017 at 20:36, Derlei said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38803061

Rangers have signed English goalkeeper Jak Alnwick from Port Vale.

eta. Have you been reading blogs Scottxs:rolleyes: 

3 posts - already rattling on about blogs?

Hi bennett. :rolleyes:

On 04/01/2017 at 19:08, williemillersmoustache said:

It's more like 14 years as the Discount Option Scheme started in 1998. If we're seeking QC levels of accuracy. 

The key point here is that in the use of that specific scheme there was evidence that HMRC found out about it, demanded money, DeadCheatingCunts FC denied there was ever any letters or such arrangements and then had the embarrassing mea culpa moment when Hector wrote back with one of those side letters attached.

The guilty fucking cheats knew that they were cheating, got caught fucking cheating, lied about their cheating, got caught out lying about their rotten fucking cheating and then went on fucking cheating and then got caught fucking cheating again when they were so up to their arse in debt, cheating, lies and more cheating. even fucking cheating wasn't enough to save them. The fucking cheats.

Belter