The Grand National

palmy_cammy

Guest Geordie_Elvis

Spotthedifference is where my money is at but the national is just a lottery really, too hard to predict.

Guest Stella Addict
Spotthedifference is where my money is at but the national is just a lottery really, too hard to predict.

455782[/snapback]

That is the horse I have said for the past couple of weeks. Shit hot e/w bet!! not sure what the odds are at the moment though :blink:

455782[/snapback]

The name of the horse which won the very first Grand National was Lottery, I kid you not :rolleyes:

Thought it was time there was a thread started for this.  Any Mystic Meg's fancy telling me who my lifes savings should go on this Saturday?

455778[/snapback]

if you'd bothered yer arse looking you would have seen that their has been a thread on this for over 2 weeks now

The Sporting Life website does a statistical analysis of the Grand National and using it I have backed the winner in each of the last two.

And as a result my money will be on Strong Resolve and Joly Bey tomorrow. I usually choose a couple of outsiders and stick a pound or two each way on them as well. The year Royal Athlete won I had £2 e/w on it at 66/1.

Archived