South Park

Cityfan

After a frankly poor start to the half-series, it's really come on. The UPS man episode was a return to form, the hawaii ep was pretty funny too. Butter's being pissed off was pretty hilarious and kenny's letter was epic. The halloween episode from Wednesday was top-drawer though, some of the shots of Randy's descent into insanity were priceless and Gangnam-stein had me in stitches.

South Park pisses over Family Guy in every single way. I cannot fathom how anyone could find Family Guy funny ?

i like both.

Family guy is good for a giggle but you can invest your interest in the characters of south park.

I don't know about you guys, but i can see similarities in people I know with so many of the south park characters.

I wish Butters and Wendy were more active in the show though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Used to be a Family Guy fan but bored of it pretty quickly. Can't face watching it now tbh. Whereas South Park I have always enjoyed and still enjoy. Can't ever remember loling at FG but do so every episode of SP without fail.

Edit for spelling errors (damn mobile).

Edited by Stagmaster

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sixteen series in & still hitting the target.

On the day the hated FSA is replaced by something else that will be no use whatsoever to financial regulation, this moment springs to mind, when Stan discovered how the financial system works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-PtEJEaqY

One from the movie from everyone's favourite little s**t.