Islam Feruz

Just now, SlayerX said:

Yeahhhhh... I'm the one stalking you.

You still haven't replied to any of my messages. What's the matter, only brave when you have people looking on?

Awww, poor diddums. But it's OK, I'll refraif from "goading" you, as you don't like it. :)

I'm the bravest c**t this side of the country. You have to be brave to have ran with the Top firm in Scotland. Are you going to apologise? I'm quite shaken by these incredible events tonight

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I'm the bravest c**t this side of the country. You have to be brave to have ran with the Top firm in Scotland. Are you going to apologise? I'm quite shaken by these incredible events tonight

Right.

Not one message? Awwww. Poor wee fella.

Can only dish it out when his cronies are also dishing it. Nice.

1 minute ago, SlayerX said:

Right.

Not one message? Awwww. Poor wee fella.

Can only dish it out when his cronies are also dishing it. Nice.

I'm not sure why you're wanting me to PM you.

Cronies is a disgusting term. You continue to disgrace yourself here.

I'm not sure why you're wanting me to PM you.

Cronies is a disgusting term. You continue to disgrace yourself here.

Isn't it common courtesy to reply?

No idea why I've rubbed you up the wrong way, and quite frankly, this stalking of me is getting rather stale.

Rather you just told me what you're problem is. Or is that too reasonable a request?

Just now, SlayerX said:

Isn't it common courtesy to reply?

No idea why I've rubbed you up the wrong way, and quite frankly, this stalking of me is getting rather stale.

Rather you just told me what you're problem is. Or is that too reasonable a request?

I don't know what you're talking about you lunatic. In what way am I stalking you?

Not abuse. It's fact m8.

No, not a fact. It's your opinion. You have to differentiate the two.

You didn't answer my question. My point was that we have produced players who haven't fulfilled their potential. You disagree with this?

And an fyi: "m8" ain't a word.

Just now, SlayerX said:

No, not a fact. It's your opinion. You have to differentiate the two.

You didn't answer my question. My point was that we have produced players who haven't fulfilled their potential. You disagree with this?

And an fyi: "m8" ain't a word.

You said you'd list Cummings in that too. despite the fact he's just gained a 1 million pound move to the English Championship, has a Scottish Cup winners medal and a League winners medal and he's only 21. You're talking pish, m7.

You said you'd list Cummings in that too. despite the fact he's just gained a 1 million pound move to the English Championship, has a Scottish Cup winners medal and a League winners medal and he's only 21. You're talking pish, m7.

You're saying that he'll make it? So, what, he moved to the English Championship  for £1million.

Look around, Portugal's Bernardo Silva moved for what, £44million, and they're roughly the same age.

I don't think Cummings will make it. Does that make it fact? No. Just my opinion. 

1 minute ago, placidcasual said:

I'm not convinced. I'm sure even Supras wasn't so thick that he thought Scotland couldn't enter the Euros after Brexit.

Yep. I'm thick.

I've been rounded on by 5 Hibees and I'm the last one standing. Real thick.