Islam Feruz

Here's mine.

It's good that I evoke such strong feelings. For your information, I am not going anywhere, so you might as well get used to me.

Did you write that or receive it???

Could be an opening statement or a reply, send it back!!!

so Islam Feruz: will he just get fully consumed by jakey hell, or make several half-arsed comebacks at clubs of ever-lowering profiles?

"I made some stupid mistakes when I was a boy and threw a lot away, but now I'm loving life at Lochgelly Albert and looking forward to passing on my experience to the youngsters here. If I can help these young guys avoid the mistakes I made.... (cont'd p.94 after the Fife Free Press Lonely Hearts ads)

so Islam Feruz: will he just get fully consumed by jakey hell, or make several half-arsed comebacks at clubs of ever-lowering profiles?
"I made some stupid mistakes when I was a boy and threw a lot away, but now I'm loving life at Lochgelly Albert and looking forward to passing on my experience to the youngsters here. If I can help these young guys avoid the mistakes I made.... (cont'd p.94 after the Fife Free Press Lonely Hearts ads)

He should contact Derek Riordan for advice.

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

Did you write that or receive it???

Could be an opening statement or a reply, send it back!!!

The Slayer sent me that.

He's an intellectual heavyweight and he's here to stay. This will mean the collective IQ will be approaching  the positives for the first time in a while.

Plus. you can add a certain Scott Allan to the mix. Yet another player who could've went far, but alas, he thought he had made it and stopped trying.

Riordan, O'Connor, Allan and Feruz. Strange how they all have a Hibernian connection.

Huh.

1 hour ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

You are seething.

It's a running theme with the vast majority of these people, unfortunately, they're unable to express themselves in a cogent fashion. Well, "unfortunately" for them, because personally, I'm collecting a LOT of material. :)

3 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

It's a running theme with the vast majority of these people, unfortunately, they're unable to express themselves in a cogent fashion. Well, "unfortunately" for them, because personally, I'm collecting a LOT of material. :)

For your column in The Telegraph?

16 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

Plus. you can add a certain Scott Allan to the mix. Yet another player who could've went far, but alas, he thought he had made it and stopped trying.

Riordan, O'Connor, Allan and Feruz. Strange how they all have a Hibernian connection.

Huh.

You okay ***? why aren't you posting as Solitaire btw?

Huh.

Gone, not went

1 hour ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

You are seething.

And they also require an audience for their "hard man", routine, because heaven forfend they actually take it up mano a mano and see where or when it actually ends.

It's OK, though. Typical bully behaviour, in crowds they are as tongue as nails, but get them alone, they turn into cowering, timorous Church Mice.

:)

20 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

And they also require an audience for their "hard man", routine, because heaven forfend they actually take it up mano a mano and see where or when it actually ends.

It's OK, though. Typical bully behaviour, in crowds they are as tongue as nails, but get them alone, they turn into cowering, timorous Church Mice.

:)

P&b.PNG

Capture.PNG

I actually quite love this place, as I can pretty much make yourselves stab yourselves in the side. lol

If nothing else, if I ever need validation (I never do) I always have you people. :)

Edited by SlayerX

1 minute ago, SlayerX said:

I actually quite love this place, as I can pretty much make yourselves stab yourselves in the side. lol

In nothing else, if I ever need validation (I never) I always have you people. :)

You love an internet Football Forum? bit strange.