Islam Feruz

To be fair it looks like Chelsea know he is not going to make the grade and are punting him out on loan anywhere that will take him in the hope of getting some money back for him

This. They did the same with Victor Moses. They'll simply be hoping to recoup some of their loses. He'll move to Dubai/Qatar/China for a few weeks, then on to Turkey for 6 months before landing a 3 month deal at Clyde to try and 'rebuild' his career at 22

This. They did the same with Victor Moses. They'll simply be hoping to recoup some of their loses. He'll move to Dubai/Qatar/China for a few weeks, then on to Turkey for 6 months before landing a 3 month deal at Clyde to try and 'rebuild' his career at 22

In no way can you compare Feruz to Moses. The latter has shown regularly at various clubs that he is a good player in the EPL. Feruz has literally done NOTHING in his career bar cock ups and walk outs.

Quite why Chelsea have gave him a new deal is totally mystifying. His agent deserves a knighthood because the guys obviously a waster who thinks he's much better than he actually is.

In no way can you compare Feruz to Moses. The latter has shown regularly at various clubs that he is a good player in the EPL. Feruz has literally done NOTHING in his career bar cock ups and walk outs.

Quite why Chelsea have gave him a new deal is totally mystifying. His agent deserves a knighthood because the guys obviously a waster who thinks he's much better than he actually is.

Was purely comparing their contract extensions. For very different reasons, neither are going to cut it at Chelsea, but by giving them long contracts, Chelsea will be able to command a fee for them, and limit their loses.

Was purely comparing their contract extensions. For very different reasons, neither are going to cut it at Chelsea, but by giving them long contracts, Chelsea will be able to command a fee for them, and limit their loses.

Aye, he will be off tae China before long.

• 6 months later...

And off he goes again -

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/08/30/chelsea-starlet-feruz-agrees-mouscron-loan-move/

I thought I knew quite a few Belgian teams but I've never heard of this lot before! :lol:

He's been at 5 clubs and barely hit double figures in appearances, does seem rather puzzling why anyone would even bother taking a punt on him.

Feruz Lottery Prediction -

October 12th will be the date they cancel his loan.

11 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

How on earth did he get another move? I should get an agent to tout my footballing services if its that easy. At least I scored a decent toe punt at fives the other week. 

His ability is not necessarily in doubt.  It's his attitude.  At some point the maturity has to kick in.  I can see why teams take a lucky dip on him; it might just pay off for one of them.  Unlikely at this point.

• 4 months later...