Islam Feruz

Surely we won't be able to participate in the European Championships after Brexit?

Also, what about the UK clubs, will they still be able to participate in European football?

I know that it'll take about 5+ years for it to kick in, but has anyone got any idea how it'll work, football-wise?

Yes m8, you're thick. Either that or you're a terrible troll. 

4 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Yes m8, you're thick. Either that or you're a terrible troll. 

Now, I don't know whether you're being ironic or not. You're calling me "m8" and you're calling me thick.

Are you trying to be ironic or is it just by accident?

Somehow I know the answer.... 

People, people, let's get this into perceptive, shall we?

I'm clearly more intelligent, better with words, sharper wit, etc, than all of you... combined... and then multiplied by 10

So, if you don't like my opinion or if you disagree, you have two options: 1) Ignore it. 2) Counter it with your own argument.

Don't, however, sling insults for no particular reason, as it just makes you look a little dim. And I don't like to see that. I would prefer that I make you look dim, rather than you go ahead and prove it all yourselves... it takes the fun out of it.

I'm not trying to be rude, but come on, if you're going to get all Hyena and ambush me, at least do it with a modicum of competence.

Plus, there's an "ignore" button. If you want to ignore me, but you don't have to discipline not to reply, then just press the button and go on your merry way.

Got it? :)

As for me, I shall continue giving my forthright and honest opinion. The fact that it differs from the masses is, quite frankly, a blessing. No offence.

PS: Don't use numbers as a replacement for letters.

Edited by SlayerX

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

So if you're 21 and haven't moved for 44 million you've no made it?

No.

Do you think he'll make it? All in seriousness?

I hope that I'm wrong. I hope that he turns into a world class striker and moves to Barcelona, but I doubt it.

In my defence, because I can actually counter without posting photographs or slinging insults.
It is 1am and I've been writing all day.

Congratulations on splattergunning the forum with constant shite all day m8.

One for the ages.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Congratulations on splattergunning the forum with constant shite all day m8.

One for the ages.

All day?

I think it's only been about 3 hours, could be wrong, though. 

A day consists of 24 hours. :)

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

He's already made it depending on what your definition of it is.

Can't argue with that.

That's the thing, though, our players have a habit of believing the hype. Prime example is Tony Watt. He scored a goal against Barcelona and he stopped trying.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

If this is Supras then you owe £50 to charity you absolute c**t.

I have no idea who this Supras is.

It's not annoying me that people think it's me, it's just... strange.

But yes, I'm not Supras.

Why is it when someone happens upon a forum, has strong opinions and it's afraid to air them, people think that they're someone else?

What do newbies usually do? Cower in fear of you all? Only speak when spoken to?

Yeah, that isn't me.

My opinion? The reason that most people gang up on me on this place isn't because they think I'm someone else, they just aren't used to a newbie who has a strong opinion and a stronger will. It's pack mentality, when they fell intimidated or they're in fear, they hunt in packs.

Edited by SlayerX

5 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

Why is it when someone happens upon a forum, has strong opinions and it's afraid to air them, people think that they're someone else?

What do newbies usually do? Cower in fear of you all? Only speak when spoken to?

Yeah, that isn't me.

My opinion? The reason that most people gang up on me on this place isn't because they think I'm someone else, they just aren't used to a newbie who has a strong opinion and a stronger will. It's pack mentality, when they fell intimidated or they're in fear, they hunt in packs.

February 2010

Image result for i smell shite meme