Islam Feruz

He is very much in love with himself. I hope his performances match the talk when he actually plays at senior level.

Alternatively a Jim McLean style 'chat' in the boot room might help keep his feet on the ground.

Edited by qos_75

He is very much in love with himself. I hope his performances match the talk when he actually plays at senior level.

Alternatively a Jim McLean style 'chat' in the boot room might help keep his feet on the ground.

A while ago he was boasting about buying - and driving - a new Audi despite being too young to have a license. And the other day he appeared to be trying to find his mates who had scarpered after a police raid. He's a strange boy.

I'm pretty sure the Record story was based on the wrong Twitter account, because it's not on Feruz10. I can see a Steven Fletcher scenario brewing. Give the lad some space.

What was the Record story?

Nevermind, I've seen it now.

He did post what they said he did. I follow him on Twitter and I saw it when he posted it. He posted a bunch of retweets after with fans saying he was in the right to say it. Basically, he never said anything bad about Tommy Burns, just Celtic FC.

Seems to posting a lot of anti-Celtic stuff just to get a reaction out of people.

Nevermind, I've seen it now.

He did post what they said he did. I follow him on Twitter and I saw it when he posted it. He posted a bunch of retweets after with fans saying he was in the right to say it. Basically, he never said anything bad about Tommy Burns, just Celtic FC.

Seems to posting a lot of anti-Celtic stuff just to get a reaction out of people.

I've never quite understood why anyone in the public eye sets themselves up for a public kicking on this Twitter p@sh. The whole idea of it, that you can abuse personalities at the end of an internet link, would tell me not to touch the thing with a barge pole if I was a celeb. I would take a wild stab at him having had some stick from Celtic fans due to him baling out on them (the cheek of him!), and he's stupidly dishing it back. He's 16 and all 16 year olds are fairly daft wee boys, in my experience. Someone should tell him to desist. Look how much trouble it's getting Neil Lennon into.

I've never quite understood why anyone in the public eye sets themselves up for a public kicking on this Twitter p@sh. The whole idea of it, that you can abuse personalities at the end of an internet link, would tell me not to touch the thing with a barge pole if I was a celeb. I would take a wild stab at him having had some stick from Celtic fans due to him baling out on them (the cheek of him!), and he's stupidly dishing it back. He's 16 and all 16 year olds are fairly daft wee boys, in my experience. Someone should tell him to desist. Look how much trouble it's getting Neil Lennon into.

Exactly, he's a boy on good money living the high life in London.....he will think he is king of the f**king world at the moment :lol:

mega talented, i watched him against Man Utd's youth team and he scored. He will probably look back in 6 or 7 years and think some of he comments and posts he has done are daft, but i can think of loads of stupid crap i done 10 years ago.

Has to be said, Tommy Burns could spot a talent...wish Celtic could have held onto him until he was 18 or 19 and played some first team games for us, leading to a tidy profit. But the Old Firm have stolen loads of players in the past so we cant grumble much.

The fact that it was just £300k compo must rankle, but those are the rules. A % to be paid in a few years would have been better.

Celtic do it to teams up here all the time.

Nice to see them on the end of it for a change.The Celtic fans haven't taken it well, that makes it even sweeter :D

He impressed me tonight

He showed he has got what it take I would say. I don't think he was played in his most effective position tonight. I also don't think it helped having long balls punted up to him either.

Whats the big deal with his tweets? They seem pretty normal for a boy that age to me.blink.gif

Go back a bit. He was banging on about how he was driving about in his new Audi, even though he's too young to drive. He was also using it to reconnect with his mates who had scarpered after a police raid. Most definitely not normal for a boy that age.

Go back a bit. He was banging on about how he was driving about in his new Audi, even though he's too young to drive. He was also using it to reconnect with his mates who had scarpered after a police raid. Most definitely not normal for a boy that age.

The boy's spent a lot of his life living in Glasgow, seems like a normal weekend to me.