Islam Feruz

By a season ticket holder at Stamford Bridge.

I said earlier that I hope that he is wrong and the boy progresses and its certainly not wishful thinking on my behalf as I hope he becomes a future Scotland star. I was at both legs of the youth cup final and he was crap missing chance after chance.

What I posted was what I was told.

Away to your bed son.

Why would a season ticket holder at Stamford Bridge know anything about what youth players are being offered contracts?

Your hard work boy. He watches the youths too and is very clued up in all things Chelsea.

But that doesn't mean he know anything about who is being offered contracts and who isn't :unsure:

I think you've been duped by your friend, he doesn't know who is being offered contracts at Chelsea, and he didn't spend the weekend with four Finnish models.

I know nothing about the contract situation at Chelsea, I've never pretended to. You have - or you mate has. Although I'm pretty sure it's the former.

I know quite a lot about football, but I also enjoy exposing bullshit on these forums. It's good fun, and should hopefully stop your Jay aggrandising in the future.