Islam Feruz

• 3 weeks later...

It's hard to express how little I am surprised by this development.

Clearly no work ethic, passion or commitment to any side. What an absolute waste of talent.

Apparently had a dig at them on twitter (like previous loan player) and got sent back. blackpool maybe need to work on why players seem so quick to have a dig at them.

Comment was along the lines of blackpool kick off more than they take corners.

“It’s not about your background, it’s the way you perform in training and off the field which gives you a place in the team.”

Quote from the manager implies that he came in expecting to walk into the first team because he's on the books at Chelsea. Sad if true.

It's amazing the difference between Gauld and Feruz looking at both threads. One is obviously trying to work hard to get into the first team. The other is clearly a fanny of the highest order.

Funniest bit is Feruz is older.

He can't play for England as far as I'm aware, only Scotland or Somalia, and surely there's no chance... * checks world rankings*... yeah, no chance he would go to them.

As for him being a knob, most footballers are.

when i met him i said 'you're somalian?' n he said 'no I'm from mozambique.'