Mad Men

do we really need to spolier tag comments about the new episodes? anyone who comes onto read a thread about the new season of mad men while also trying to avoid information about episodes that have aired is too stupid to be watching this show in the first place.

i like betty, she's a total, total cow. her feud with the wee fat kid last season was brilliant. i couldn't take her seriously with the fat suit on though.

harry and don at the stones gig was class. pete is a wee dick. ginsberg looks a good addition - peggy is obviously heading towards joining roger, don and joan in the old guard being pushed out crew.

i read in the paper that there are less than 100,000 people watching this. i'm quite suprised by that but maybe it doesn't count people that record it then watch it later? i never watch anything with adverts when it's broadcast any more, x30 is a god send.

Edited by T_S_A_R

i read in the paper that there are less than 100,000 people watching this. i'm quite suprised by that but maybe it doesn't count people that record it then watch it later? i never watch anything with adverts when it's broadcast any more, x30 is a god send.

It's on Sky Atlantic, therefore there is a limited viewing potential.

If it was still on the BBC the viewing figures would be significantly higher.

I didnt actually know it was on BBC Four until someone mentined it on here so I doubt it would be. The figures over in the states are what matters though, AMC pretty much used this as their flagship show when it started and its led them into competeing with the big 4 networks over there, it'll run until they decide it's time to end it thankfully :)

I didnt actually know it was on BBC Four until someone mentined it on here so I doubt it would be. The figures over in the states are what matters though, AMC pretty much used this as their flagship show when it started and its led them into competeing with the big 4 networks over there, it'll run until they decide it's time to end it thankfully :)

Well it's more the fact that it would be OPENLY available for more people to watch, that i was alluding to.

its because most people are complete bellends who wouldnt know quality telly if it battered them black &blue.could it be there are some people still watching out for it returning on the beeb&unawre its on sky atlantic, though?i only came across this new series by mistake when i stumbled across an advert i was unable to ff,like another poster here mentions,anything with adverts these days i tend to record and watch later so i can x30

i like betty, she's a total, total cow. her feud with the wee fat kid last season was brilliant. i couldn't take her seriously with the fat suit on though.

harry and don at the stones gig was class. pete is a wee dick. ginsberg looks a good addition - peggy is obviously heading towards joining roger, don and joan in the old guard being pushed out crew.

Cant stand Pete either,and it's just too strange seeing Betty fat. :blink:

2w6bi2q.jpg

tumblr_m1pieaOdA01qhky8vo1_500.gif

I couldn't stand Pete at first but he really is an excellent character. Also has a great collection of pyjamas. For me, Don Draper is the best character on TV. Roger is up there too.

"Is it just me, or is the lobby full of negroes?"

Also has a great collection of pyjamas.

:lol:

I quite like him as a character too, a bit of a c**t, but an acceptable level of cuntishness :ph34r

The fact he's shagging alison brie in it aswell puts him up above most of the other characters :)

Whats wrong with Pete? I think he is a great character

he's a wee rat. look at him stitching up don or the mohawk announcement designed soley to get one over roger.

he does have his good qualities but i they will always be outweighed for me by his pathetic neediness for acknowlegement. no matter how much achieves he'll never be happy.