Mad Men

this series is getting better and better,what a bitch betty is,what a bitch sallys going to be!roger was in top form though,as has been mentioned earlier in this forum by others,i fear for him.how long does this series run does anyone know?

this series is getting better and better,what a bitch betty is,what a bitch sallys going to be!roger was in top form though,as has been mentioned earlier in this forum by others,i fear for him.how long does this series run does anyone know?

Get as bad as her mother! She is just as bad if not worse than her mother. :lol: I like Sally,she has her little digs at people.

Paul Kinsey - :lol: :lol: :lol:

The guy is top class, they should've gotten him back in for the end of the series :P

I quite like Megan btw, her wee turns are brilliant, randomly launching dinner off the walls/clleaning in her underwear for no reason etc. :lol:

Delighted to see Kinsey back as well. Hopefully he continues in the series.

FFS Lane - Manhattan lifestyle is opening up that stiff upper lip and reserved nature and turning him into a monster. Wonder if it's him through the window in the opening credits?

Don's women are all out of his control now....his wife has made it clear that he is not in charge of what she does, Peggy no longer considers him his mentor, and even Joan has let him down. A superb episode last night, with some real developments. Two to go...how is it going to end?

Outstanding episode this week. Pete is fucking disgusting, but the fact that Roger, Cooper and, to a lesser extent, Price went along with it was pretty shocking.

Don looked appaled, but was it 50% at Joan and 50% that he blew it out the water and their pitch should have been good enough to win on it's own?

Peggy leaving was pretty heartbreaking, and that lingering kiss to her hand had me welling up :ph34r:

tuesdays episode;WOW!.Poor Joan.

Theyre really toying with us now-i think we're all pretty sure we'll see someone taking a flyer out of the window at the end of the series but now they've thrown Joan in the mix too,its like the episode of Dallas when JR got shot,they made damn sure you knew it could be anyone.You'd give Pete a helping hand though,wouldn't you

What a fantastic episode!

Joan - how could you!??? :( glad to see Don was disgusted.

And as for Peggy :bairn when Don kissed her hand.

f**k don.

he's not exactly the king of morals himself. if he cared that much he would have gave her more than a rose.

joan did what she had to do, it's a hard knock life. a couple of hours of with some fat arsehole to secure your kid's future isn't the worst deal.

Great episode, was doubting this series and thinking it was gonna be the last one but all the stuff with Joan, Peggy and Lane has been great,

Just a thought , will any of the partners take Joan seriously in the boardroom knowing that she has literally slept her way in to it?dry.gif Time will tell.

great episode.

not too sure about the end of the episode though. would weiner have done that if it wasn't his son playing glen?

don saying to lane 'what if the clients found out' was pretty hypocritical considering his own secrets.

. embezzling is a bit different but bert gave don more of a chance than don gave lane.