Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

The one I asked about 25 pages back when you apparently pished yourself laughing at the thought of Gary Locke being our motivator, and I asked if you knew how many times he'd lost against Hibs in any capacity. smile.gif

I think the honest answer is Locke left for Bradford when we had a better side under McCleish and has returned to hearts in a coaching capacity after we sold the players we did and are absolutely pish.

Don't get me wrong Gary might be a wonderfull motivator but he has been in the right sides and coaching at the right times.

I think the honest answer is Locke left for Bradford when we had a better side under McCleish and has returned to hearts in a coaching capacity after we sold the players we did and are absolutely pish.

Don't get me wrong Gary might be a wonderfull motivator but he has been in the right sides and coaching at the right times.

The only time he's come up against us in a cup final his motivational skills came to f**k all in fairness. Didn't help that he was more of a cripple than Ian Murray during his playing days

I think I'm looking forward to the post match comments on this thread more than the actual game :lol:

To be honest mate there'll either be no Jambos or no Hibees on this thread after so dont get ur hopes up

I feel like I'm devaluing myself as a human being by even getting involved in this, but I've a simple question to ask.

Why would a company award something as a prize which isnt sold out? Do this and that to win something which has a value of £28 and can otherwise be bought at your leisure. They may aswell run a competition to win a months bus pass.

The whole point in that prize is that the Hibs end is a sell out. Hence why people would try and enter a competition to get a ticket for an oversubscribed event.

It seems like a heavy dose of bitterness is just about enough to get in the way of an otherwise ivy league intellect.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

Mind Scotland Italy game in the world cup qualifiers were every man and his dog wanted a ticket.

I remember some papers running competitions and even saw ticket touts outside. I can't believe it didn't sell out maan. :lol:

Clearly Edinburgh University's not what it used to be.

The-Apprentice-Margaret-M-001.jpg

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

Why would a company award something as a prize which isnt sold out?

An "HMFC Scottish Cup Winners 2012" sign spotted at the Darts tonight.

Pleasing.

^^^^

Not wanting to lose face by running away from a simple question so returns to the thread with a poinltess televised darts observation, type post imo

So....back to the match, is Beattie fit or not?

I reckon he'll be fit but on the bench, Paulo said he already picked the team at the start of the week when Beattie was still unfit so I presume he wasn't included in it. We didn't need him the other 2 times earlier in the season when we beat Hibs so it isn't too much of a blow if he doesn't make it.

Paulo Sergio and Forever Hibs really are awful people.

Greenied for the PS part. I think Forever Hibs is just giving the exact same patter back to the jambos as they dish out, and shockingly they find their own arrogance irritating when it comes from someone else.

I'm not afraid to admit that I'm absolutely shitting myself now. I was in panic mode for a few days after the semi's and then it was fine for a few weeks, well the fear is back big time. I know fine well that everyone is bricking it. I am, any Hibby I know will be, every jambo will be just as bad, PS and Forever Hibs will also be shiting their hoop just like the rest of us.

Anyone who says they're too confident to be nervous is either a massive liar or a shite fan, I'd be nervous if it was Arbroath so even if it was us in 5th and them in 11th there would be major fear there, and with Hearts fans I can guarentee there will be.

I think we need to stop this "there's more pressure on you" chat, clearly both sets of fans have reasons why a loss would be especially painful. For us it's obvious, to end 110 years of disappointment and piss-taking against them would be glorious. Missing out would be so hard to take. For Hearts there's so much to lose, not only are they favourites but they love the whole 1902 thing (can't blame them). For all their "big team, wee team" gloating, to lose this to us would be like having a little brother who you've spent the last three years bullying, only for them to turn up in front of everyone in the school and beat the shit out of you, followed by them pulling your trousers down and walking away with your lunch money.

Lets just admit we're all bricking it and move on.

Greenied for the PS part. I think Forever Hibs is just giving the exact same patter back to the jambos as they dish out, and shockingly they find their own arrogance irritating when it comes from someone else.

I'm not afraid to admit that I'm absolutely shitting myself now. I was in panic mode for a few days after the semi's and then it was fine for a few weeks, well the fear is back big time. I know fine well that everyone is bricking it. I am, any Hibby I know will be, every jambo will be just as bad, PS and Forever Hibs will also be shiting their hoop just like the rest of us.

Anyone who says they're too confident to be nervous is either a massive liar or a shite fan, I'd be nervous if it was Arbroath so even if it was us in 5th and them in 11th there would be major fear there, and with Hearts fans I can guarentee there will be.

I think we need to stop this "there's more pressure on you" chat, clearly both sets of fans have reasons why a loss would be especially painful. For us it's obvious, to end 110 years of disappointment and piss-taking against them would be glorious. Missing out would be so hard to take. For Hearts there's so much to lose, not only are they favourites but they love the whole 1902 thing (can't blame them). For all their "big team, wee team" gloating, to lose this to us would be like having a little brother who you've spent the last three years bullying, only for them to turn up in front of everyone in the school and beat the shit out of you, followed by them pulling your trousers down and walking away with your lunch money.

Lets just admit we're all bricking it and move on.

In all honesty, I just enjoy being a complete tosser.

Fidel-Castro-smoking-ciga-001.jpg

Agree with everything else though.

Edited by Forever Hibs