Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

AtVD85iCEAEHNzJ.jpg

O'Connor out last night. What a fud, Get him to f**k. The picture was on .net

Now do we have proof that was last night? No date or time on it, could have been taken anytime, plus unless they are Hearts fans out celebrating I'd be very surprised if it was Hibs fans

When we passed the Hibs bus on the motorway , to be fair all the guys looked rightly gutted, except however for O' Connor who seemed to find the whole thing rather amusing

I have a pretty shitty picture I'll post but you can see he's grinning like a Cheshire cat in it

Apologies for the poor quality,but the bus sped past us and I was quite pished

However,first image shows two guys looking totally gutted ( I think one on the right is McPake) and second one shows O'Connor grinning like f**k.

Also lookes like he's already dressed up for his wee night out as looks like the same shirt in the other image.

Total two fingers to all the Hibs supporters who went along to support the team yesterday,most of whom were hurting so badly,they just went home and had a quiet night in

post-25568-0-51013100-1337543109_thumb.j

post-25568-0-50702600-1337543147_thumb.j

Now do we have proof that was last night? No date or time on it, could have been taken anytime, plus unless they are Hearts fans out celebrating I'd be very surprised if it was Hibs fans

Geezer on the right is a Hibee. John Clark's that played for Dundee United's son.

Just watching the game on the iplayer. This is blatantly untrue. The Hibs fans made no noise.

Absolutely comical claims that it would have been bigger celebrations if Hibs win. Passionless support.

:lol:

Just watched the highlights. Pretty generous of the Hearts support to sing Hibs songs. Ruddy friendly old rivalry this is lads.

Garry O'Connor: what a total fud :(

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

:lol:

Just watched the highlights. Pretty generous of the Hearts support to sing Hibs songs. Ruddy friendly old rivalry this is lads.

Garry O'Connor: what a total fud :(

It was, wasn't it? Although wee paddy fenlon didn't take us singing his name too well. biggrin.gif

The most disappointing thing about yesterday from a neutral point of view was the lack of a contest. On 5 live they previewed the game and were going for the blood and thunder theme. Expect loads of crunching tackles and not to be 11v11 at full time.

That was the least that i and other neutrals expected. It was the last game of the season, both sets of players should have left absolutely everything on the pitch and get right tore into everything that moves.

We never got that, the game was done by 50 minutes and Hibs never really looked that bothered about it. Wasn't much of a spectacle at all.

yes, because of two bits of cheating and a auwful ref mistake. Sums scottish football up entirely.