What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Unless this is a piss-take review then:

Wow, you are a moron.

If he had shot one of them at the end, then he would've been killed by the others. The family that live beside him would've still been under siege from them. But since people witnessed the gang gunning down an innocent man then they will all go to prison and the family will have a reprieve.

I hope you will retire from this site.

Cause he's a badass war veteran with a shotgun.

Don't talk rubbish.

Spot on.8)

I watched "Get Him to the Greek" yesterday. It was a good film. But P Diddy was fucking hilarious, I damn near pished myself laughing at

Overall I'd give it a 7/10

And P Diddy a 9/10 laugh.gif .

Some cracking scenes in this film and as I had low expectations, it turned out to be decent. I think if I read your post prior to it I would've been disappointed.

Watched The Other Guys last night.

Pretty good film, not outstandingly hilarious but funny throughout.

7/10.

Again, some really good funny scenes in this film. Will Ferrell often makes it what it is, same goes with this one. Eva Mendes' filth talk makes it all the more watchable.

Watched Hollow Man last night on Fiver.

Not bad film for what it is. Id say......hmmm 7/10 'cause you see a bit of tit.

:lol: :lol:

It's truly awful, such a good premise completely ruined by ham acting from Kevin Bacon and Elizabeth Shue!

It didn't do well (not badly, but a film should make more in the States than it cost to make) for a reason...

The Machinist 75%

Not a bad put together film at all. If there was one thing I could critisce about it, it would be that I didnt really feel his paranoia and I think that the director could have got the audience(or maybe just me) a bit more on his side when making these accusations to make it opt for a better twist towards the end.

Grown Ups, 7/10.

I usually find Adam Sandler a bit hit or miss - generally the latter - but I quite liked this actually. Was pretty funny.

Edited by Sooky

Scream - I've seen it a few times now. Yesterday being the first time in a good 5 years I reckon. It wasn't too bad. I remember thinking it was decent the first time I watched it too. Not too many parts to make you jump but maybe that's cause i'd seen it before. The woman in it has a real 90's hairdo. I forgot how old the movie is now. I'd still like to have seen her udders though when she flashes her boyfriend at the window. 7/10

Scream - I've seen it a few times now. Yesterday being the first time in a good 5 years I reckon. It wasn't too bad. I remember thinking it was decent the first time I watched it too. Not too many parts to make you jump but maybe that's cause i'd seen it before. The woman in it has a real 90's hairdo. I forgot how old the movie is now. I'd still like to have seen her udders though when she flashes her boyfriend at the window. 7/10

I think the first Scream is a great, clever movie. The second one was patchy and the the third a lot worse than that. When I heard that they were finally going ahead with Scream 4 (and 5 & 6) I thought it was a complete waste of time BUT the trailer for part 4 actually looks good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlN9QbOFS2w

And here's a slightly different one from a convention

I'm actually very interested in seeing this now.

Scream 4 should be good although I expect Arquette to die fairly quickly in it!

It has Emma Roberts, Hayden Panetierre, Kristen Bell and Anna Paquin in it... I can't honestly see a downside to this film! :wub:

Right well I've only just watched the first 5 minutes of Day of the Dead but can I already give it -12/10? Most of those minuses are for the soundtrack alone.

If it's the original then you're an idiot, it has one of the greatest moments in film history in it.

If you mean the awful remake with Mena Suvari, then fair enough.