What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Fever Pitch, the new one (got a different name here, but i downloaded it :P)

was pretty good for a romantic comedy, 6/10.

671210[/snapback]

If its the Drew Barrymore one about baseball then its called Fever Pitch here as well.

I just watched 28 Days Later. Another film I have had on DVD for absolutely ages but have never watched.

Very strange film indeed. Too many gaps in the storyline to make it even semi believable. Still a very good film though.

I loved the scenes in London when there was no-one else around. That must have been a very hard thing to achieve.

My favourite scene though must have been the one with Manchester burning. That was a fantastic sight. :D

7.5/10

Edited by bairnagain

I just watched 28 Days Later. Another film I have had on DVD for absolutely ages but have never watched.

Very strange film indeed. Too many gaps in the storyline to make it even semi believable. Still a very good film though.

I loved the scenes in London when there was no-one else around. That must have been a very hard thing to achieve.

My favourite scene though must have been the one with Manchester burning. That was a fantastic sight. :D

7.5/10

673329[/snapback]

First, what gaps in storyline did you have that it wasnt semi believable?

2nd, the scenes in London were done at 4 or 5 in the morning, and were very earie. I was living just outside london first time i saw it, so was able to walk around where they did after watching it. Very surreal. Agree it was a very good film however, but if it wasnt for those idiotic animal rights people ;) ;)

First, what gaps in storyline did you have that it wasnt semi believable?

673482[/snapback]

Why were more people in London not alive?

Why were more people not on the roads trying to escape?

Why were there not more people at the big hoose in Manchester?

Why did they say early on in the film that Rage had been found in New York and Paris then say later on the film that the UK had been quarintined?

Why was the jumbo jet flying over Britain? What flight path was that then?

Still, seeing Manchester in flames made up for all that. :D

Why were more people in London not alive?

Why were more people not on the roads trying to escape?

Why were there not more people at the big hoose in Manchester?

Why did they say early on in the film that Rage had been found in New York and Paris then say later on the film that the UK had been quarintined?

Why was the jumbo jet flying over Britain? What flight path was that then?

Still, seeing Manchester in flames made up for all that. :D

673538[/snapback]

1) If they were alive they were away by then. It was 28 days after it had happened.

2) There was maybe not enough people able to get there. As with 1) they would have been removed as soon as possible.

3) Just because some people showed signs in new york and paris, it is still possible that the governments were able to quickly quarantine them.

4) Jet flying over britain to check for survivors maybe? i presume there will be no"flight paths" at that time.