What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

The last film I watched was Collateral, with Tom Cruise, Jamie Foxx, and the DELICIOUS Jada Pinkett Smith  :wub:

I wasn't too sure of whether or not I fancied it to be honest, but it was on my blockbuster list and came through before I knew it. I was very pleasantly surprised. I thought it was superb.

Having said that, I'm a big fan of Michael Mann (Heat). Cruise was excellent, Foxx was even better, and it was very well shot. Very dark.

My only criticism, is that there's always a lot of background noise, and some of the dialogue was difficult to pick up at times.

However, overall 7/10. Very good.

I wonder if this thread will take off?  :P

472343[/snapback]

Watched Collateral today, not bad but the ending was pish. 5/10

Just watched the first half an hour of Green Street courtesy of my good friend Mr Wire.

Seems good, its f'cking hilarious when the guy's got the Media vest on.

707706[/snapback]

I've seen it all now, and its a great film, IMO.

It doesn't feel Americanised, because all the stuff is explained to the American in the film. Reading the reviews on some websites, it seems the Americans don't get it anyway.

I don't know about the 10 year olds being "average" - one kid does a perfect over-head kick!

9.5/10

I dont agree, Dogma doesnt have the belly laughs as say Jay And Silent Bob or Mallrats, but is very clever in its writing, and vastly under-rated.

PS - Theres a forthcoming DVD on Play.com called Jay and Silent Bob do Degrassi Junior High! :lol:

707359[/snapback]

I concur ;)

Dogma is a far better film than Strikes Back and possibly Chasing Amy too, although Amy is probably better line for line. Ive still got Jersey Girl dvd sitting waiting to be watched, for some reason I just cant find the motivation to do it :lol:

Clerks 2 is indeed due for release sometime next year ... already starting filming :thumsup2 Like Marrez, I cant wait :D:D

Isnt that DVD just an episode of Degrassi that Jay and Bob guested in :unsure:

Edited by andycqos

National Treasure. Enjoyable brainless romp through the Good Ol' US of A, in the vein of The Da Vinci Code. Sean Bean is once again superb, as is Nick Cage. And the female lead is hot!

EDIT to include: forgot to rate it! 8/10.

Edited by Gaz

Madagascar. 4/10. Shite.

If it had been an hour and a half of the penguins, it'd have been good. Great infact, because they were the only good part.

708445[/snapback]

To make you happy i noticed the penguins are getting their own short film, which is going to be shown at the start of the new wallace and gromit film (atleast over here)