What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Tombstone is fucking brilliant. Best Western since The Searchers.

Tombstone is on BBC1 tonight at 10.30 (I think) - will get it recorded due to this recommendation!

Edit: Make that midnight.

Edited by Caveman

The Rock

Can't believe its taken me this long to watch it.

Sean is class in it.....Cage his normal eccentric self.

really loving all prison, crime stuff jst now

7/10

It is a classic, the plot is mince but Cage and SC are great in it. Kind of film you can just switch off and enjoy

Antichrist 10/10

Really got a thing for Charlotte Gainsbourg. For those that don't know she spends half of this one naked from the waist down. At one point she runs through a forest, strips totally naked and has a vigorous w**k underneath a tree which she later tops by cutting off her own piss flaps with a pair of scissors! :wub:

Antichrist 10/10

Really got a thing for Charlotte Gainsbourg. For those that don't know she spends half of this one naked from the waist down. At one point she runs through a forest, strips totally naked and has a vigorous w**k underneath a tree which she later tops by cutting off her own piss flaps with a pair of scissors! :wub:

Each to there own I suppose

The Rock

Can't believe its taken me this long to watch it.

Sean is class in it.....Cage his normal eccentric self.

really loving all prison, crime stuff jst now

7/10

It is a classic, the plot is mince but Cage and SC are great in it. Kind of film you can just switch off and enjoy

Have to throw in Ed Harris too. Superb performance.

I'm actually trying to do you a favour by not blatantly pointing out that you don't know the difference between a clitoris and "piss flaps".

You tried to be smart though, so there it is.

THAT'S your point? You got that worked up that i used a slang term to express what happens rather than detail that it was her clitoris?

Read our tete a tete back and tell me where the 'trying to be smart' begins by the way. Holy f**k!